|Nov 9, 2012, 01:24 PM||#1|
★ Echo Pad - Audiobus compatible Multi Effects app updated to v1.4.6 ★
Holderness Media today announces the release of Echo Pad for iOS devices, which is described as a realtime audio effects processor featuring a unique delay + sound on sound looper controlled by a multi-touch XY interface on your iPad, iPhone and iPod touch device.
Echo Pad (Universal app) $2.99 on the AppStore
Check out the videos here.
Echo Pad - Videos and tutorials on YouTube
Echo Pad homepage
★ Supports Audiobus! Apply FX to other apps! ★
➤ Jordan Rudess/Wizdom Music: "This is a super fantastic - extremely trippy effects app, which harnesses the power of an iOS device to offer you control that is only possible on a multitouch device. "
➤ SmiteMatterMusic: "Echo Pad is so innovative all around. I never knew just how much I needed this until I had it in my hands. I recommend giving it a try." (www.smitematter.com)
➤ Rated "Killer App" by Apps4iDevices.com
Echo Pad is a live FX processor featuring unique delays and loopers controlled by a multi-touch XY interface on your iPad, iPhone and iPod touch device.
Process live audio from nearly any input source, including Audiobus compatible apps, the built in mic, or a professional audio interface such as the Apogee Jam, Apogee MIC, iRig, and more. (Verified up to date list of compatible audio interfaces below.)
Use the sound on sound looper to create layered soundscapes, capture samples, process and resample for creative sound design, and more. Use the "scratch loopers" to record or import an audio file and scratch it by manipulating the playback speed/direction by dragging. Export and share loops using AudioCopy/Paste, or share them directly to the AudioShare file management app. Connect your device to iTunes on your Mac/PC to access your recordings and loops in iTunes File Sharing.
Search "Echo Pad + Holderness" on YouTube for demonstration videos and tutorials on Echo Pad. More info: www.holdernessmedia.com
● Realtime analog style delay/looper
● Supports Audiobus Effect, Input, and Output
● Multi-touch XY control of delay parameters for expressive control
● Sound on sound looper for creating layered loops on the fly
● Dual mini scratch loopers - record a loop, then scratch like a turntable
● Universal app
● supports iPhone 5 screen
● supports Background audio
● Works with headphones as well as most iOS and professional USB audio interfaces including:
■ Apogee Jam
■ Apogee Mic
■ iRig iMic
■ Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 (*requires USB hub)
■ Apogee ONE (*requires external power thru USB hub)
■ Apogee GIO (*requires external power thru USB hub)
■ many more
● Audiobus Effect, Input, and Output slots
● Audio Copy and Paste for sharing loops and recordings made within Echo Pad, as well as playback and process pasted audio from other apps using Echo Pad in realtime. (General Pasteboard)
● supports NEW "Export to AudioShare" functionality.
Loops and recordings created with Echo Pad can be exported directly to the AudioShare app for easy audio file management.
● recordings & loops are exported to iTunes File Sharing for access on your Mac/PC
Sound design and Control:
● 16 effects - Tape/analog echo, Smooth Filter, 8-bit echo, Rise, Fall, Reverse, Shimmer, Noise, Erratic delay, Decimator, Distortion 1, Distortion 2, Thru-zero Flanger, Reverb, Stereoizer
● LFO assignable to delay time, output filter, volume. Great for subtle to extreme modulated echoes.
● Control effects parameters with XY control.
● Toggle slider control panels for access to full parameters.
● Save and recall effect settings.
● BPM sync for rhythmic delays.
● Tap tempo to set delay time and global BPM.
● Sound on sound looper for quickly capturing and layering sound.
● Scratch loopers for turntable style control of loop speed/direction.
* Compatible with iPad, iPad Mini, iPhone and iPod Touch devices
* Requires iOS 5.1 or later
* 6.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Echo Pad 1.4.6 for iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch is available now for $2.99/€3,69 from the AppStore.
Last edited by HoldernessMedia; Jul 23, 2013 at 04:23 AM. Reason: App was updated to version 1.4.6
|Nov 22, 2012, 10:33 PM||#2|
The 1.01 update for Echo Pad is out and is on sale now for $1.99.
Changes in the 1.01 update are listed below.
Echo Pad (Universal app) $1.99 on the AppStore (normally $2.99)
Echo Pad 1.01 update
- New scratch loopers! In addition to the main looper, these new mini loopers allow you to quickly record a loop and manipulate the playback speed/direction by dragging. These loopers are also routed back through the FX, so you can further manipulate the sound after the loop is recorded.
- NEW delay type: Fall (echoes cascade down in pitch with each repeat)
- Enable/Disable audio input. Use this to turn off external audio input when playing back and processing audio from the pasteboard.
- Toggle background audio on/off.
- added audio metronome
-improved slider response
-improved BPM detection when setting BPM from first loop
-changed font of control labels for better legibility
-looper control button response fixed
-fixed bug which could cause loud bursts of noise when using delay with high feedback
-fixed bug causing clicks in exported loop audio files
-fixed bug when exporting and importing pasted audio when using a USB audio interface, the files were incorrectly upsampled 2x resulting in pasted audio playing back at incorrect speed. This is now fixed.
Last edited by HoldernessMedia; Apr 12, 2013 at 03:08 AM.
|Jan 4, 2013, 04:44 PM||#3|
Echo Pad 1.2 update is out now!
Echo Pad 1.2 (Universal)
This update adds Audiobus Effect app slot support, allowing you to use Echo Pad to process other Audiobus compatible apps in a manner similar to a Korg Kaoss pad.
Last edited by HoldernessMedia; Apr 12, 2013 at 03:08 AM.
|Jan 19, 2013, 04:39 PM||#4|
Echo Pad 1.3 is live on the AppStore, with a brand new color scheme plus 3 new effects. Check out this YouTube video playlist for examples.
|Feb 17, 2013, 04:13 PM||#5|
Echo Pad 1.3.2 update is now live on the appstore!
Echo Pad (Universal) - $3.99
List of new features/changes in version 1.3.2.
- New effect! Flanger - classic "through zero" flanging inspired by tape flanging effects of the 60's/70's
- New wet/dry FX mix slider.
- New "Reset Current Session" button added to the Help menu. This button resets the current session, restoring to default settings to provide a clean slate.
- fixed a bug when pasting audio files into the scratch loopers, the sample could be cut off incorrectly.
- minor bugfixes
|Mar 16, 2013, 04:29 AM||#6|
Echo Pad version 1.4 is now live on the appstore, with new effects + stereo processing features.
Echo Pad on the AppStore
Here's what's new:
- New master effect "Stereoizer"
- New panning control, adjust pan position in the stereo field
- fixed a bug with Decimator not being affected by global Wet/Dry mix.
|Apr 12, 2013, 03:09 AM||#8|
Echo Pad 1.4.2 update is now live on the AppStore, featuring a new redesigned UI plus the new Motion Looper for recording and automating effects parameters. Check out the video below!
Link: Echo Pad (Universal) $3.99
|Jun 17, 2013, 04:17 AM||#10|
Echo Pad v1.4.4 update is live, here's what's new in this version.
- new effect: Smooth Filter (input filter)
- new random preset generator buttons create a random preset when pressed.
The button labeled "???" generates "safer" presets with no distortion/decimation/etc.
The button labeled "!@#?" allows distortion/decimation and is more unpredictable. Tap on either button until you hear something you like!
- added options to select inputs when using 2 channel USB audio interfaces: Input 1+2 (stereo, default), Input 1 or Input 2
- fixed a bug with loops that were exported from the main looper
- minor bugfixes
|audio, delay, echo, effects, loop|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:35 PM.