Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Nov 23, 2012, 11:36 AM   #1
Iphone4sinwhite
macrumors regular

Move music from iPhone to iTunes?

Before purchasing my Mac, I had a Windows machine with iTunes with which I purchased music to place on my iPhone. The hard drive in that machine failed. The music is still on my iPhone; I'd like to move it to iTunes on my Mac. Unfortunately, all the songs on my iPhone are greyed out in iTunes, including those which I'd like to transfer to my library. Is there anyway to transfer these songs from my iPhone to iTunes and to removed the greyed-out-ness in iTunes?
Iphone4sinwhite is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23, 2012, 12:10 PM   #2
brightjc@me.com
macrumors member

Moving Music From iPhone To iTunes

Have you tried using iRip? This programme can rip music from your phone onto you iMac. It isn't free but is relatively cheap, try searching for it on google (it isn't on the Mac App store). Then you can sync your iPhone to iTune which will delete your music & then copy it back on to your iPhone from your iMac.

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store