Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > News and Article Discussion > MacRumors.com News Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 23, 2012, 11:36 PM   #1
MacRumors
macrumors bot

Will.i.am to Launch 14 Megapixel Camera Add-on for iPhone

Telegraph reports that Black Eyed Peas star Will.i.am will be launching an iPhone accessory next week that promises to boost your iPhone's camera significantly.
Quote:
The first product from his new consumer electronics and app venture i.am+ is an accessory that clips onto an iPhone and transforms the eight megapixel smartphone camera into a 14 megapixel camera, which it is claimed dramatically enhances the clarity and definition of your photographs. Speaking exclusively to The Daily Telegraph, he says: 'We have our own sensor and a better flash. You dock you phone into our device and it turns you smartphone into a genius-phone. We take over the camera.'
Few details are offered, but it is described as interfacing to the iPhone through the dock-connector and has its own camera and flash hardware.

Article Link: Will.i.am to Launch 14 Megapixel Camera Add-on for iPhone
MacRumors is offline   2 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > News and Article Discussion > MacRumors.com News Discussion