Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Shagrat

macrumors 6502a
Mar 3, 2004
London
Apple store is down!!!!

Well every body else seems to jump on the bandwagon when this happens!

Thought: Why should every body else have all the fun...

;)
(edit)

Err....OK. Great. Be like that then... went from UK top level to UK store, and it's there, now.

Typical! Make a liar out of me.

(Further edit) It's the US store that appears to be down. UK is there. And no new iMacs, yet...

Sigh.

Last edited:

infosprt

macrumors regular
Jun 29, 2007
Temecula, CA
Black Friday Sales... I thought the Apple on-line store was supposed to come online at midnight Pacific Standard Time. It is now 12:10 and it seems to be offline for me. Is anyone seeing the store online?

It's up now. 12:16.

frabber

macrumors regular
Nov 28, 2008
The Mac App Store version (mac only) does get a free upgrade to 1Password 4 for Mac (not iOS).

How about if I would purchase the combined mac/windows family pack. Will that include a free upgrade to 1Password 4 as well?

AGKyle

macrumors 6502a
Jun 10, 2012
How about if I would purchase the combined mac/windows family pack. Will that include a free upgrade to 1Password 4 as well?

You would need buy the Mac app from the Mac App Store. Then send us a copy of your receipt so we can create a coupon for the Windows family pack.

The price would be the same but you'd be getting the Mac version from the Mac App Store and the Windows version from our website.

See my signature for a link. If you have questions ask there please as we are better equipped to handle support there than on a forum (one that isn't ours in fact).

AppEzzy

macrumors regular
Jan 7, 2010
Our Social Diary app is also on sale for just .99 for Black Friday and our recent update with Instagram support is live also. I see you have momento on the list (iPhone only) and while we don't have as many social feeds to connect to (yet) as their app does, it has a very quick and easy way to import Facebook, Twitter and Instagram feeds into a diary and is native to the iPad.

Check out more info on the latest update on our blog:
http://www.appezzy.com/social-diary-ipad-app-updated-with-instagram-support

And get it on sale today in iTunes here: http://bit.ly/socialdiary

If you guys have any questions feel free to always ping us here.

Thanks,
Mark

snipper

macrumors regular
Feb 9, 2004
1Password for OSX is cheaper in the OSX App Store. So this is hardly a discount.. Still want to buy it though, just saying.

snipper

macrumors regular
Feb 9, 2004
Various prices 1Password OSX

1Password OSX, agile webstore with Thanksgiving discount: €27,99 / $35
1Password OSX, Mac App Store (Netherlands): €30,99 / $40,20 / excluding Dutch taxes: €25,61
1Password OSX, agile webstore, with Mac Power Users-podcast discount, € 21,56 / $27,99

edit: option #3 turned out to be €22,27 via PayPal $/€ conversion…

Last edited:

cameronehrlich

macrumors newbie
Oct 16, 2011
I Made My App Free for today and tomorrow!

- I made a simple app that lets the user stitch together screenshots from their iOS device, black out any private information, and share it!

- It is usually $.99 but its free for today and tomorrow.

- It would be awesome if the MacRumors community could go check it out and give me some feedback!

HERE IS A LINK

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.