Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Old Nov 24, 2012, 11:49 AM   #1
ddublu
macrumors 65816

Your request couldn't be processed - iPhone 5 & iTunes

I had my iPhone 5 swapped out on Wednesday and got it activated once I got home. I went today to plug into iTunes and keep getting the "Your request couldn't be processed" error. I can see my account in iTunes and via the app store on my device and iCloud is working perfectly. What would cause this issue?
ddublu is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13, 2012, 02:23 AM   #2
Ekimalito
macrumors newbie

This issue is related to Apple's activation servers. To everyone out there reading this I've gotta say I know quite a bit about this issue and I've helped close to 40 other people at getting their phones back to working condition. I can help, but this is not a simple thing to do, trust me.

Shoot me an email at dr.igadget at gmail so we can take it from there. I guarantee I can help you get your phone fixed even if apple support couldn't help you.
Ekimalito is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone