Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ChristianVirtual

macrumors 601
Original poster
May 10, 2010
日本
One of the privileges of being a contributor is that our title can be overwritten with a fixed one.
For pure curiosity could you add in the mini statistics of user profile (close to post count) the computed "CPU" title for reference ... I still like this CPU ranking as it remind be to my past as assembler programmer and I loved the Motorola 68000 family.
I know I can go to the FAQ, which I do, but I always like to know what "CPU" I am right now ... :D

SandboxGeneral

Moderator emeritus
Sep 8, 2010
Detroit
One of the privileges of being a contributor is that our title can be overwritten with a fixed one.
For pure curiosity could you add in the mini statistics of user profile (close to post count) the computed "CPU" title for reference ... I still like this CPU ranking as it remind be to my past as assembler programmer and I loved the Motorola 68000 family.
I know I can go to the FAQ, which I do, but I always like to know what "CPU" I am right now ... :D

You also have the option of having your Demi-god title reverted to the standard designation as other users if you wish. :)

Carlanga

macrumors 604
Nov 5, 2009
...Yes, but not sure if this is actually a bad example as others couldn't say for sure it true or not. Create the risk of false Demi's
That is why you leave the Demi on top where it belongs and put the count on the location, would be static but you can always adjust as necessary w/ the real one.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.