Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tiggger

macrumors G4
Feb 19, 2010

Attachments

• WaikikiDukes.jpg
    WaikikiDukes.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 372

apollo1444

macrumors 65816
Jul 22, 2011
mexico
Ibrox Stadium, Glasgow. Home of Rangers FC - the most successful football club in the World.

80a05be434f56b0cfbf20e2ef02607ac.jpg

Springburn, Glasgow.

3d26d2bcd793b679a222a247b331ac83.jpg

Glasgow Central Station.

f3cb47f6e0bd83fc7e5fad9f15ef90cc.jpg

Glasgow Central Station - Train to London.

1da5524c4ddd87613c877dce3252f4af.jpg

rangers fc? the most succesful football club in the world?

go home davidjearly you're drunk!

nice pics tho'

davidjearly

macrumors 68020
Sep 21, 2006
Glasgow, Scotland
a quick google says nothing to support this

You're not being serious, surely? A 'quick Google' throws up many links illustrating that Rangers have won more silverware than any other football club in the World.

Therefore, the world's most successful club.

2. (Out of date, as it's now 54 titles, but the point stands.)

anvikapur

macrumors member
Nov 11, 2012
Considering I am seeing people's panoramics in all sorts of different threads I figured I would make one central one for everyone to post the panoramics they take.

Click for Full-size
2r2lq1k.jpg

PLEASE use instead of [IMG]. It will scale down your photo, and fullsize can be accessed simply by clicking on the picture.[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

just amazing and too good to watch

hyteckit

Jul 29, 2007
Lots of awesome photos. Love the panorama feature. Wish it was available on the ipad mini. Haven't found anything on the Android side that works as well and seamless.

apollo1444

macrumors 65816
Jul 22, 2011
mexico
I don't know how else to demonstrate this fact. As I said, it is supported by the Guiness Book of Records.

but it's a total lie sure they have lots of scottish tittles but that league is where babies play when compared to grown man football like the bundesliga the premier league or the spanish primera

even lower leagues like the french league or turkish league have better teams

davidjearly

macrumors 68020
Sep 21, 2006
Glasgow, Scotland
but it's a total lie sure they have lots of scottish tittles but that league is where babies play when compared to grown man football like the bundesliga the premier league or the spanish primera

No, it's not a 'total lie'. The majority of those titles were won against Celtic who recently just beat Barcelona 2-1. Hardly a poor league, and one of the most physical in the world. Unlike the fairies in La Liga. You obviously don't know much about football.

Moreover, until the English Premier League boom 15 years ago, Rangers (and Scottish Football as a whole) were one of the mot skilled teams in the World.

Anyway, this is a picture thread so lets not debate this *fact* any longer.

apollo1444

macrumors 65816
Jul 22, 2011
mexico
No, it's not a 'total lie'. The majority of those titles were won against Celtic who recently just beat Barcelona 2-1. Hardly a poor league, and one of the most physical in the world. Unlike the fairies in La Liga. You obviously don't know much about football.

Moreover, until the English Premier League boom 15 years ago, Rangers (and Scottish Football as a whole) were one of the mot skilled teams in the World.

I'm sorry how many european cups does rangers have? you can't possibly be serious, the scottish league is not even a medium tier level league in Europe..

lol I don't know much about football? problem is you're placing Rangers FC a team that vanished away and people couldn't possibly know where it came from...

where are you putting Real Madrid, Barcelona, Liverpool, Man United Bayern München? you are delusional...

and my god that celtic game was a total football accident you think they have a chance at winning the uefa champions league? ROFLMAO

guiness records ain't FIFA records so your argument is invalid...

davidjearly

macrumors 68020
Sep 21, 2006
Glasgow, Scotland
I'm sorry how many european cups does rangers have? you can't possibly be serious, the scottish league is not even a medium tier level league in Europe..

lol I don't know much about football? problem is you're placing Rangers FC a team that vanished away and people couldn't possibly know where it came from...

where are you putting Real Madrid, Barcelona, Liverpool, Man United Bayern München? you are delusional...

and my god that celtic game was a total football accident you think they have a chance at winning the uefa champions league? ROFLMAO

guiness records ain't FIFA records so your argument is invalid...

Your last statement just about sums up your knowledge, or rather, lack thereof on this subject. The record is a UEFA record, certified by *Guinness*. 114 major trophies, more than any other club in the World and the majority gained at a time when Scotland was by far the dominant force in the game.

I know it might be difficult for you to accept, but this is a fact, verified by UEFA.

As for Celtic beating Barcelona, now I have no liking at all towards them, but I must point out that they also drew with them at Camp Nou two weeks previously. I guess that was another 'accident'.

Now, I'll say it again, please don't derail the thread any further just because you don't like the *fact* I have posted.

Rangers FC - the World's most successful club. ;)

jimmer-uk

macrumors regular
Mar 5, 2008
Rangers FC - the World's most successful club. ;)

I can't resist.

It is and has been one of the weakest leagues in Europe. Two great footballing sides in Rangers and Celtic do not constitute a league. The rest are second division at best.

Scotland being one of the most skilled? Move over Brazil!

Sylon

macrumors 68020
Feb 26, 2012
Michigan/Ohio, USA

I can't resist.

It is and has been one of the weakest leagues in Europe. Two great footballing sides in Rangers and Celtic do not constitute a league. The rest are second division at best.

Scotland being one of the most skilled? Move over Brazil!

This is a photo thread, not a soccer thread. Take it somewhere else.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.