Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mattburley7

macrumors 68040
Oct 13, 2011
if its not out wednesday by like 10:00 am PST than expect another delay annoucment on that day along with the banner switching to coming in december?

SimpleLove

macrumors member
Jul 30, 2012
This never changes for me unless I change it. I have kept it on this format since it was available on 3 machines and it does not change back on it's own. You must have a problem with your system or machine.

I think he's talking about the sorting option in the actual iTunes Store, not his library.

mattburley7

macrumors 68040
Oct 13, 2011
they really should not wait till the last day of the month to announce a delay.. if its not ready by the middle of the month say something!

iOrbit

macrumors 6502a
Mar 8, 2012
i'v been wanting this itunes since they announced it, just as much as i want it today and this week.

some how i get the feeling it will be ********** delayed again.

the frustrating thing i guess anyway, is when it does come, i will be trying to avoid installing it until others have proven to have no issues upgrading it and messing up their libraries.

mattburley7

macrumors 68040
Oct 13, 2011
i wonder if the delay this time will be because iOS 6.1 has entered beta and they want to release both of them around the same time.. or they just simply need a litttle more time to get things right.. more like they need a lot more time to get things right.. its way past a little more time now.

Lvivske

macrumors 6502a
Aug 22, 2011
🇺🇦
i'v been wanting this itunes since they announced it, just as much as i want it today and this week.

some how i get the feeling it will be ********** delayed again.

the frustrating thing i guess anyway, is when it does come, i will be trying to avoid installing it until others have proven to have no issues upgrading it and messing up their libraries.

just back-up your library and install it. if it has problems, just roll back.

----------

Surprisingly, getting an invite the New MySpace has satiated my desire for iTunes 11 at the moment, as Timberlake seems to have made an ideal (to me at least) social network with free music streaming and it's pretty much what I had hoped Ping. would be (though I am still very much looking forward to iTunes sometime this week).

damn, you got an invite? i want

mattburley7

macrumors 68040
Oct 13, 2011
My guess is "Coming in November" will change to "Coming in December", any day now.

accept for if this happens it wont be in december either :rolleyes: might as well if its not coming in november than change it to "coming in early 2013"

ck2875

macrumors 65816
Mar 25, 2009
Brighton
damn, you got an invite? i want

Yep. It's pretty sweet, but very empty as far as people I know at the moment since it's mainly artists there. However, the streaming service is great. You basically just start typing what you want anywhere on the site and it live searches for the content.

Edit: Oops. I guess you only can send invites if you were in before 11/18. If you want to PM your email to me, I actually have a spare I can send you.

BlackKeys-1.jpg

Last edited:

ck2875

macrumors 65816
Mar 25, 2009
Brighton
In other news: I really hope we see iTunes 11 today, though I imagine it would be awkward to release something on your first day back to work.

mattburley7

macrumors 68040
Oct 13, 2011
In other news: I really hope we see iTunes 11 today, though I imagine it would be awkward to release something on your first day back to work.

yeah today doesnt seem likely they just got back to work and the itunes store or website is not acting up or showing any signs of it being released.

rangen

macrumors regular
Mar 8, 2011
first beta of 10.8.3 has been released to developers so somebody is in the office :)

DaKn33

macrumors member
Jun 27, 2010
Looks very doubtful as they only released 10.8.3 Beta
and the new iTunes gift card service via Facebook.

DaKn33

macrumors member
Jun 27, 2010
I know its silly to say, but it still has a chance of making an appearance later on, they haven't even approached lunch time over in Cupertino yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.