Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Digital Audio

Old Nov 26, 2012, 01:13 PM   #1
tully001
macrumors newbie

Bluetooth speakers with wired speaker

hi

i currently have some bluetooth speakers working with a pair of wired speakers. the problem is the bluetooth speakers are always behide the wired speakers. i am using a macbook pro and the audio midi setup to use both sets of speaker to work at once. i was just wondering if anyone knows i way i can delay the wired speakers so that the music comes out of all of them at the same time?

thanks

Last edited by tully001; Nov 27, 2012 at 06:14 AM.
tully001 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15, 2012, 07:11 PM   #2
jfuehring
macrumors newbie

Hi. I can maybe give you a tip here. Confine your use to one set of speakers. My experience has been relative to using my TV speakers in conjunction with a BOSE sound system. There's no way around the fact of differences in processing speeds. If you try to use two systems the effect is like being in an echo chamber. This is a phenomenon that is pretty universal in audio signal processing. Synching two separate systems that are not being driven by a synchronizing engine of some sort may be possible, but not on my budget.
jfuehring is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Digital Audio