Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tully001

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 26, 2012
hi

i currently have some bluetooth speakers working with a pair of wired speakers. the problem is the bluetooth speakers are always behide the wired speakers. i am using a macbook pro and the audio midi setup to use both sets of speaker to work at once. i was just wondering if anyone knows i way i can delay the wired speakers so that the music comes out of all of them at the same time?

thanks

Last edited:

jfuehring

macrumors newbie
Dec 15, 2012
Massena, NY
Hi. I can maybe give you a tip here. Confine your use to one set of speakers. My experience has been relative to using my TV speakers in conjunction with a BOSE sound system. There's no way around the fact of differences in processing speeds. If you try to use two systems the effect is like being in an echo chamber. This is a phenomenon that is pretty universal in audio signal processing. Synching two separate systems that are not being driven by a synchronizing engine of some sort may be possible, but not on my budget.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.