Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > News and Article Discussion > iOS Blog Discussion

Old Nov 27, 2012, 09:15 AM   #26
powaking
macrumors 6502

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bogeyman View Post
Same here too. Same date. I'm getting quite mad about it. Tempted to cancel and re-order to see if it speeds up. Oh and the order status page on the website has gone down. Not that the cynic in me sees any connection or anything....
My order is now at the Preparing for Shipment so it appears to have moved along since my post. May want to check yours, I suspect we should have ours shipped within the next couple of days.
Old Nov 27, 2012, 10:07 AM   #27
DanielJvdBerg
macrumors regular

I ordered my white iPhone 5 16GB on november the third from another retailer here in The Netherlands. They quoted 6-10 weeks delivery time. I got it a week later. Pretty good!!
Old Nov 27, 2012, 03:36 PM   #28
markbarthel
macrumors newbie

Dissatisfied

Ordered mine November 3rd.... Says it will deliver December 6-12.... Know several people who got one at an apple store on a whim... Wtf mate. We should be getting some compensation for this supply chain under compensation
markbarthel is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27, 2012, 05:42 PM   #29
wschutz
macrumors regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by markbarthel View Post
Ordered mine November 3rd.... Says it will deliver December 6-12.... Know several people who got one at an apple store on a whim... Wtf mate. We should be getting some compensation for this supply chain under compensation
Cancel and re-order, or cancel and get another phone
wschutz is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2012, 02:55 PM   #30
The Bogeyman
macrumors member

Update. My iPhone arrived at lunchtime today. After a few teething troubles, I really like it. It looks beautiful in black and I am delighted to be finally rid of the dreadful BlackBerry!

Customised Macbook Air 2014 8GB, 512GB, i7, iPad (3rd Generation), Apple TV (3rd gen) iPod Classic 160GB and iPhone 5 in delicious black.
The Bogeyman is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > News and Article Discussion > iOS Blog Discussion