Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ixodes

macrumors 601
Jan 11, 2012
Pacific Coast, USA
I've been waiting for this. Hopefully soon.

I certainly know what you mean. Waiting, waiting, and more waiting.

After all the noise Apple made about "protecting" or "not disturbing their developers" or some other shifty comments like that, all in an an effort to justify why they were not going to use a larger display, it all seemed suspicious.

Once they finally did decide to make a half measure "upgrade" that was nothing more than stretching the vertical dimension and keeping the narrow width, they still haven't completed the job. "Blame it on the developers" Yeah that's it... point the finger, a tact that Apple has down to an art form.

dr2391

macrumors newbie
Jun 10, 2008
UPDATED FOR IPHONE 5!

AutoRequest helps you with the inconvenience of adding people on Facebook or following people by simply bumping phones together.

Usernames can be tricky. Have you ever mixed up an "0" for an "o"? or a "3" for an "E" or plenty of other number substitutions for letters? With AutoRequest you only have to worry about typing only YOUR username into this app ONCE and you will never have to deal with usernames again!

Supported sites:
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Tumblr
  • Youtube
  • Instagram
  • Google+
  • Pinterest
  • Linkedin

LINK
AutoRequest

mzl.iiioxipt.320x480-75.jpg

S

syd430

I don't use the Youtube app, but after seeing these posts I went and checked the app store because I didn't believe it. Wow, it really is still 4:3. Even my free flashlight app has updated by now.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.