Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Mac Basics and Help

Old Nov 26, 2012, 03:11 PM   #1
lb490
macrumors newbie

How do I reinstall Microsoft Office after erasing?

Recently I had some problems with my 2009 Macbook and ended up getting it completely erased and reinstalled the operating system at the Apple Store. I have everything else back to normal, but I can't figure out how to install Microsoft Office (word, powerpoint, excel) without haveing to buy it again. I do not have the Product Key nor the original disk from which the initial installation was done a few years ago (I was formerly using Office 2008). The only information I have is the name holding the license and the product ID number which I found on another computer with the same license and program. Please Help!
lb490 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27, 2012, 12:32 PM   #2
Gregg2
macrumors 601

We can't help. You'll have to contact Microsoft.
Gregg2 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Mac Basics and Help