Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 27, 2012, 09:03 PM   #1
micrors4racer
macrumors 6502

Video cannot be played on iPhone?

I remuxed a show from mkv using subler to turn it into an m4v with an ac3 track and aac 2 ch. track. It plays fineon my mac and through my network with my apple tv and iPhone using home sharing. How ever when I try to sync the video to my iPhone so I can watch it on the go it gives me an error saying "...were not copied to the iPhone because they cannot be played on this iPhone." I can get it to say something along the lines of the video being an unsupported format if I individually click the files on the error window. Why is it doing this? The files are obviously in the correct format because they play fine on the apple tv, mac, and even the iPhone I am trying to sync them to if I am using home sharing.

Here are the video file stats. I have 2 seasons worth of this show remuxed and all of the episodes refuse to sync.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2012-11-27 at 6.51.35 PM.png
Views:	28
Size:	19.8 KB
ID:	380097  
micrors4racer is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting