Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

HuggyLowDown

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 14, 2010
Northern Virginia
Did anyone pre-order an iPhone 5 Olloclip? I just received mine today and I'm having trouble adjusting the tilt on the fisheye lens. Anyone else have the same problem? The vignette is off center.

darster

Suspended
Aug 25, 2011
Did anyone pre-order an iPhone 5 Olloclip? I just received mine today and I'm having trouble adjusting the tilt on the fisheye lens. Anyone else have the same problem? The vignette is off center.

I ordered one and still waiting. They didn't send you an iphone 4 model by mistake?

BiscottiGelato

macrumors 6502
Mar 11, 2011
Hmm.. I want one, cuz I am starting to think that I want to abandon my giant DSLR (7D) when going on trips that's not particularly photogenic. But i do miss wide angle (not so much fisheye).....

On the other hand, needing to take off my case to put this thing on is a total PITA. Any alternatives that can accommodate a Power Support Air Jacket for iPhone 5?

katai

macrumors regular
Aug 30, 2009
I have a front and back shield. I saw a video that mentioned there's not much clearance for just the front shield. Can anyone confirm?

HuggyLowDown

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 14, 2010
Northern Virginia
Hmm.. I want one, cuz I am starting to think that I want to abandon my giant DSLR (7D) when going on trips that's not particularly photogenic. But i do miss wide angle (not so much fisheye).....

On the other hand, needing to take off my case to put this thing on is a total PITA. Any alternatives that can accommodate a Power Support Air Jacket for iPhone 5?

There is case that is currently trying to get out there in Kickstarter. It's called the ZOPro iPhone case. it's compatible with the ollolcip, glif tripod mount, and a tons of other camera accessories.

Last edited:

darster

Suspended
Aug 25, 2011
Received mine today. Works well, but of course, have to remove case. Macro lens works really well. Took me awhile to figure out you had to get really really close to an object to get phone to focus.

jjk454ss

macrumors 601
Jul 10, 2008
I just got one, how is everyone liking it? Post some pics, I'd love to see them.

ToddH

macrumors 68030
Jul 5, 2010
Central Tx
The apple stores have plenty of them on the shelves. Visit the apple store. Get it right away instead of waiting on shipping.

T

RenoG

macrumors 65816
Oct 7, 2010
The apple stores have plenty of them on the shelves. Visit the apple store. Get it right away instead of waiting on shipping.

T

Yeah I was just thinking this, every apple store I go to have a ton on the shelf. You all must be very far away from an apple store..I too would like to see some pictures, can yall post some up?

Thanks

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.