Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MrMister111

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jan 28, 2009
UK
Still awaiting confirmation from Apple if the new iMac is released on the 30th here in UK to.

Why have they not confirmed or denied this yet. I was on Apple chat last night, she sent the same link to the announcement, but didn't mention UK, or anywhere else for that matter. It just quoted prices in $

So are we getting it? When will it be available, time online and prices.

This has to have been the most ridiculous, frustrating release, pre-order ever for an Apple product.

iStudentUK

macrumors 65816
Mar 8, 2009
London
I believe Mac releases are normally simultaneous - so yes I expect it will be available to order in UK Friday. Shipping may be different from country to country depending on the efficiency of the supply chain.

MrMister111

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jan 28, 2009
UK
I believe Mac releases are normally simultaneous - so yes I expect it will be available to order in UK Friday. Shipping may be different from country to country depending on the efficiency of the supply chain.

But nothing has been confirmed, and talking to Apple chat online store, they are none the wiser either.

To not show the BTO prices yet either is daft, they now know, just tell people so they can budget, its Xmas, I need to know how much this is going to cost, we all aren't millionaires Apple....

THOPMedia

macrumors regular
Nov 11, 2012
This has to have been the most ridiculous, frustrating release, pre-order ever for an Apple product.

I have loved every second of it. I am more excited to get one now than I was when they announced it.

I'm going to miss yelling "IT'S NOVEMBER ALREADY " at my screen everyday I checked to see if it was available.

Macman45

macrumors G5
Jul 29, 2011
Somewhere Back In The Long Ago
Yes, I have been contacted by my Apple representative...I will be ordering on Friday...But not for me, on behalf of a buddy. My upgrade date is next year, giving me a chance to get "hands on" with the Fusion system before I decide what to go for...Handy, he lives next door...:D

southweststokie

macrumors newbie
Jul 13, 2012
Bristol, UK
Thank F it's Friday. Can't help but feel a little disenfranchised with the whole Apple deal and management of the iMac upgrade. They certainly know how to take people for a ride ! - meaning a journey that I've been happy to be on, but only because the endpoint appears so desirable. Friday can't come soon enough, and it'll be a full spec, with Fusion for me.

SWS

southweststokie

macrumors newbie
Jul 13, 2012
Bristol, UK
Thank F it's Friday. Can't help but feel a little disenfranchised with the whole Apple deal and management of the iMac upgrade. They certainly know how to take people for a ride ! - meaning a journey that I've been happy to be on, but only because the endpoint appears so desirable. Friday can't come soon enough, and it'll be a full spec, with Fusion for me.

SWS

hideous cheese

macrumors regular
Feb 8, 2012
I went into the Regent Street store today and they confirmed iMacs on sale on Friday and available in store

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.