Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPhone and iPod touch Apps

Old Nov 28, 2012, 09:18 AM   #1
allyourbass
macrumors newbie

Christmas gift help - any apps that YOU USE that let you earn UK iTunes gift cards?

Ok, so I'm a broke bloke trying to find some ways to make Christmas a little less taxing on my bank account. I was wondering anyone knows of an app that lets you earn UK iTunes gift cards. I have seen many apps (JunoWallet, Appcasher, FMAs) that gives you US iTunes gift cards and I was wondering if you knew any UK app like that.

I only want to know if you use it. Only so much space and so much time before Christmas.

Thanks in advance and Merry Christmas!
allyourbass is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2012, 05:43 AM   #2
MatadorEdi
macrumors newbie

AppBounty.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by allyourbass View Post
Ok, so I'm a broke bloke trying to find some ways to make Christmas a little less taxing on my bank account. I was wondering anyone knows of an app that lets you earn UK iTunes gift cards. I have seen many apps (JunoWallet, Appcasher, FMAs) that gives you US iTunes gift cards and I was wondering if you knew any UK app like that.

I only want to know if you use it. Only so much space and so much time before Christmas.

Thanks in advance and Merry Christmas!
Hello! There is AppBounty in the UK... the concept is "download apps" and "get rewarded", similar to Juno and the others. (only on iPhone, iPod Touch and iPads)

Unique advantage is that you can redeem UK gift cards from Amazon and iTunes!
MatadorEdi is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPhone and iPod touch Apps