Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JMEANS

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 9, 2012
So I have read on here somewhere awhile back that people have experienced iTunes movie files that for whatever reason go dead? This phenomenon has happened to me twice now. Your browsing along your files and come across one that no longer has artwork and will no longer play?!! Even tried using VLC and does nothing.

These files still had all their info only the artwork was missing. Both movies were Handbreaked DVD's that were then Meta X tagged and may or may not have gone thru SUBLER. I'm thinking not SUBLER though because I use that mainly for BluRay rips.

If memory serves I read that this pain in the arse mystery stemmed from either using Meta X or SUBLER of something correct? Any info would be great! Thanks gang, sincerely Jim Means

lunaoso

macrumors 65816
Sep 22, 2012
Boston, MA
Try putting them back in MetaX and then write again. That fixed it for me when my file(s) froze up. Hopefully it's the same problem or I'm no help here lol.

JMEANS

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 9, 2012
nope that wasnt the fix but thanks for the help anyway - cheers

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.