Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad

Old Nov 26, 2012, 09:06 AM   #1
nfl46
macrumors 601

iPad Mini's in stock (Check Here - Quick Delivery - No Tax on orders)

For anyone looking for an iPad Mini, you may want to order from here:

http://www.tekserve.com/ipad-mini-wi...lver-16gb.html

Thanks to someone on the forum for telling me about them.

I ordered my Mini by phone on Friday and received it this Monday morning. It was no tax.

So, for anyone looking for 16GB Mini (White), here is your best bet to get one within days.

Last edited by nfl46; Dec 8, 2012 at 10:29 AM.
nfl46 is offline   2 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26, 2012, 03:14 PM   #2
Slowball41
macrumors newbie

awesome i just ordered from them i cant find a wifi only mini in white under 64gb anywhere, i just ordered today and it will ship today no sales tax if outside of NY state
Slowball41 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26, 2012, 03:34 PM   #3
nfl46
macrumors 601

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowball41 View Post
awesome i just ordered from them i cant find a wifi only mini in white under 64gb anywhere, i just ordered today and it will ship today no sales tax if outside of NY state
Yep! Hopefully this helps some people trying to get them an iPad Mini quickly since its sold out in most stores.
Old Nov 27, 2012, 01:52 PM   #4
Carla748
macrumors newbie

Thanks so much for the "Heads up" on Tekserve! I ordered my 32gb verizon mini this morning and they have already shipped it. Its coming FedEx ground for free. Price was $559 and no Tax since I live in San Diego and they are in New York. I should have it in 4-5 business days. Apple.com was $608 and 2 weeks to ship, and my local stores don't have any- I have been checking every night after 10 pm.
Carla748 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27, 2012, 02:30 PM   #5
Time Less
macrumors regular

thank you! i just ordered a 16 gb wifi in black. they said i will get it by the end of the week and i live in california. no tax and free shipping.
Time Less is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27, 2012, 03:28 PM   #6
nfl46
macrumors 601

No problem. Glad that I was able to help!
Old Nov 28, 2012, 11:12 AM   #7
maverick22
macrumors regular

Anyone ordered from this company and actually received theirs yet? I'm a little hesitant to order because I've never heard of them. I emailed to see if Texas is taxed (Amazon does so is it safe to assume they will too?).

Thanks.
maverick22 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28, 2012, 11:26 AM   #8
mlovergaard
macrumors regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by maverick22 View Post
Anyone ordered from this company and actually received theirs yet? I'm a little hesitant to order because I've never heard of them. I emailed to see if Texas is taxed (Amazon does so is it safe to assume they will too?).

Thanks.
Tekserve is one of the best Apple retailers in NYC, I've shopped there loads of times, their store might be small but they have everything you need.
mlovergaard is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28, 2012, 11:48 AM   #9
nfl46
macrumors 601

Quote:

Thanks.
Yes, I received mines.

Ordered Friday
Received FedEx on Monday morning
nfl46 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28, 2012, 11:56 AM   #10
maverick22
macrumors regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfl46 View Post
Yes, I received mines.

Ordered Friday
Received FedEx on Monday morning
Good to hear--that's fast! Where do you live? Curious in regards to sales tax. I'm in Texas and am wondering if it will be tax-free or not.
Old Nov 28, 2012, 12:10 PM   #11
Aspasia
macrumors 65816

Wally World

Had to pick up some ribbon at WalMart today and saw that the mini is now available there.

Had not seen one before. It's sweet.
Aspasia is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28, 2012, 12:15 PM   #12
maverick22
macrumors regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspasia View Post
Had to pick up some ribbon at WalMart today and saw that the mini is now available there.

Had not seen one before. It's sweet.
What city are you in? Must only be certain Walmarts. Mine has old Apple products all the time. They never got the Nexus 7 in either.

Back to the topic, I wonder how come more people are not ordering online if the Mini can be shipped that quickly. Just now thought about it, I guess if something was defective out of the box it will be somewhat of a pain to return. If purchased at a local Target/Best Buy/Apple store, the return process would be much easier. Saving $27 in tax is tempting though. Anything else I'm not thinking of?
Old Nov 28, 2012, 12:52 PM   #13
nfl46
macrumors 601

Quote:
Good to hear--that's fast! Where do you live? Curious in regards to sales tax. I'm in Texas and am wondering if it will be tax-free or not.
Florida.

It's tax free outside of NY.
Old Nov 28, 2012, 01:13 PM   #14
LWP777
macrumors member

I ordered my mini last night. They had everything in stock. Henry, the customer service agent was extremely professional and courteous. I live in CA. No sales tax. Free ground shipping. I couldn't wait so I paid $16 for 2nd day air.

I will be making all my future Mac purchases from them. No sales tax!
LWP777 is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28, 2012, 02:45 PM   #15
Aspasia
macrumors 65816

Quote:
What city are you in? Must only be certain Walmarts. Mine has old Apple products all the time. They never got the Nexus 7 in either.
Way up north in Michigan, about 50 miles south of the Mackinac Bridge. The mini and "new" iPad were on display, putting on a synchronized show of apps, maps, etc. Wasn't there last week.

Was so mesmerized by the mini that I didn't bother to look below the glass covered display to see how many minis were in stock.
Aspasia is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28, 2012, 04:55 PM   #16
mrkjsn
macrumors 6502

Awesome! Read this thread 3min ago and placed my order for two iPad mini's for the kiddos. Canceling my Apple order now. Saving money on tax - icing on the cake
THANKS!!
mrkjsn is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28, 2012, 05:39 PM   #17
nfl46
macrumors 601

No problem!

I wish I would have known about them before I got my Macbook...could have saved over $100 on taxes.
Old Nov 28, 2012, 05:43 PM   #18
Ayemerica
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
For anyone looking for an iPad Mini, you may want to order from here:

http://www.tekserve.com/ipad-mini-wi...lver-16gb.html

Thanks to someone on the forum for telling me about them.

I ordered my Mini by phone on Friday and received it this Monday morning. It was no tax.

So, for anyone looking for 16GB Mini (White), here is your best bet to get one within days.
Thank you so much you just made my Christmas shopping so easy
Old Nov 28, 2012, 05:53 PM   #19
duky
macrumors 6502

Thanks! Couldn't find a 16GB anywhere near me. They had a ton of black ones in stock supposedly.
Old Nov 28, 2012, 06:27 PM   #20
mrkjsn
macrumors 6502

Looking like OP needs to send this to the company for a little kick back for the new business they're gaining.

Wouldn't it be something though if their inventory is somehow tied to the stolen iPads in NY
mrkjsn is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28, 2012, 06:30 PM   #21
maverick22
macrumors regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkjsn View Post
Looking like OP needs to send this to the company for a little kick back for the new business they're gaining.

Wouldn't it be something though if their inventory is somehow tied to the stolen iPads in NY
I'm trying to time mine where it can be delivered to my work. My wife and I both work during the day (Mon-Friday). Maybe I'll order it next Monday. Hope not everyone starts finding out about this company & they sell out too!
Old Nov 28, 2012, 07:03 PM   #22
juliuspierpont
macrumors member

I almost didn't order from these guys because I was concerned about being scammed. I did research online checking reviews, tho, and decided to take the plunge. Just ordered a 32 gig black wifi. They'll ship it out Thursday, free shipping, no tax (saved $38 here in WA), and hopefully I'll have it much sooner than Apple was going to get it to me (Dec 14).

William was very pleasant and helpful. No pressure to buy anything else. Granted I don't have the mini yet, but as far as their service and ease of ordering go, I can certainly recommend them. I'll check back in with an edit when I receive the mini. William said they have 700 in stock, so if you're anxious to get one, this could be the place.
juliuspierpont is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2012, 08:11 AM   #23
nfl46
macrumors 601

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkjsn View Post

Haha. I doubt that. They are a well respected company that has been seeing Apple products for years in NY.
Old Nov 29, 2012, 10:01 AM   #24
PBG4 Dude
macrumors 65816

Quote:
Haha. I doubt that. They are a well respected company that has been seeing Apple products for years in NY.
+1 Tekserve has been around for ages.
PBG4 Dude is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2012, 10:55 AM   #25
solo118
macrumors 6502a

I'm going to call now and see if I can pick up in person.

I live in NY anyways so if they ship to me I can't save the tax

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad