|Nov 27, 2012, 10:27 PM||#1|
Questions about Garmin GPS...
My questions are:
1. Does Garmin having live traffic?
2. Does Garmin allow you to find destinations by google search?
3. Does Garmin allow you to adjust the voice instruction loudness independent of the music, like Apple Maps, and waze but unlike Navigon?
4. Does Garmin allow you to avoid tolls?
Last edited by Radiating; Nov 28, 2012 at 12:44 PM.
|Nov 28, 2012, 03:51 PM||#3|
|Dec 6, 2012, 09:11 AM||#5|
2. Yes it has Google Local Search built in and it is fantastic
3. Yes .. Under Settings -> Audio and Display -> there are multiple adjustments for Volume
4. Yes .. You can do it under Settings -> Navigation -> Avoidances (Toggle to avoid Tolls)
Hope this helps! I got this on sale for 50% off on Black Friday and it is a fantastic app. The maps are downloaded to the phone, so I no longer need to worry about cell phone coverage.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Nike+ GPS sportwatch vs Garmin Forerunner||Koodauw||Community Discussion||1||Jan 13, 2014 10:07 PM|
|iPad Mini: Questions regarding mini, gps, apps, digital compass||ant2009||iPad||2||Dec 23, 2012 11:23 PM|
|iPhone GPS: Aren't Navigon and Garmin both the same company?||dmk1974||iPhone and iPod touch Apps||2||Oct 21, 2012 09:16 AM|
|Do I need to buy a Garmin GPS or is iOS 6 just as good?||NJRonbo||iOS 6||14||Jun 11, 2012 10:14 PM|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:08 AM.