Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod

Old Nov 28, 2012, 07:27 PM   #1
kannesss
Banned

Software for Ripping songs

Hey everyone. I got a new iPod today, and I have all the old stuff on my old iPod.
It's music that isn't in my iTunes, as I've gotten 2 new computers since I bought the old one.

What software is there for taking all the songs off my iPod, and saving them on my hard drive?
I want it to get all the songs not just 700 or some limited one. I'm sure there's a program out there I just can't find it.
kannesss is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2012, 08:07 PM   #2
TacticalDesire
macrumors 68020

There's a program called pod to pc. It will do what you need it to do. It's paid, but I don't know about you but I don't have problems paying for something useful.
TacticalDesire is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod