Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 28, 2012, 10:45 PM   #1
flavr
macrumors 6502

My iPad delivered and then stolen :(

Ordered an iPad for my GF for Christmas. Had it shipped to my condo (we have a 24hr person at front desk, tight security and its one of the nicest places to live in the city). Well it was shipped and signed for on the 26th...went to pick it up today and its missing from the locked package room. The manager said he will do his best to find it but its not their responsibility. He was VERY rude and seems completely unconcerned and almost put out over it. Said "I don't have some lost iPad fund where I can just give you $400". From what I understand legally they are responsible until I sign for it. Anyway looks like I'm out an iPad for Christmas, even if I get them to pay it will take weeks/months. AND apple is out of iPad 3s, so I'm even more up the creek.

My question is...is there anyway I can track the location of the iPad using the serial number? This really has me bummed out
flavr is offline   1 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad