Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

RenoG

macrumors 65816
Oct 7, 2010
I do not understand why you complain about my Thread.
I told you my phone isn't shatterd or destroyed. It's just wear out...the black paint is comming off. Thats it !

Neither is the gizmoto phone, its just scatched to crap not shattered or distroyed. You basically lead us to believe your phone was starting to look like an old stolen 9mm but then posted pictures of basic common scuffgate...Your post simply belong in that scuffgate thread. This thread fails real hard..

solo118

macrumors 65816
May 16, 2011
As promised, here are the pictures !
The worst is the bottom of the phone... on the side there is a scuff and on the top it's not that bad.
PS : zoom on that scuff on this side of the phone ! It's so ugly...:eek:

Jackie-chan-meme.png

RenoG

macrumors 65816
Oct 7, 2010
This person totally ran into the door of my 4 month old car in the parking lot, now my car looks like a total dirt track vehicle, its kinda cool though because it gives it crazy charactor...See look..

door20ding.jpg

Last edited:

GeorgieAcevedo

macrumors 6502a
Apr 12, 2012
New York City
This person totally ran into my 4 month old car in the parking lot, now my car looks like a total dirt track vehicle, its kinda cool though because it gives it crazy charactor...See look..

This isn't even funny and its very irrelevant, just quit.

But the paint of your car looks horrible.

AAPLinc

macrumors 65816
Jul 27, 2012
Hollywood, CA
Anyone who says they like scratches is lying to themselves. Especially scratches on a beautiful iPhone. You hate the scratches and you made this post hoping that others would make you feel better about it.

BTW, saw the pics on page 2. You call that worn out? It's really going to suck for you when it's REALLY worn out months from now.

RenoG

macrumors 65816
Oct 7, 2010
I find Kevin heart somewhat funny but I love the standup of Eddie murphy called Raw, check out on Netflix. CLASSIC.

Whaaatt they actually put Raw on Netflix now?!? Its been a while since my Netflix have been kinda screwy through my PS3 its been scrolling through all the titles nonstop on it own.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.