Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cougarcat

macrumors 604
Sep 19, 2003
When someone figures this out, could you please post how the iCloud features work for music in iTunes 11? Can you stream your music from the cloud even if you don't have iTunes Match?

Thanks.

Yes, provided you bought from iTunes, of course.

rinoatomy

macrumors newbie
Oct 24, 2012
for those whos enjoying it already...

On the artist menu, when you finish an album does it continue to the next album of the band or does it stop?

ThunderRoad

macrumors member
Sep 25, 2010
The button that says 'share my library info with Apple' - if I click that do I lose any of my data (album covers etc)?

eliehass

macrumors regular
Aug 19, 2008
iTunes 11, can't scroll down through TV Shows on my iDevices

When I try to synch shows to my iPad or iPhone, I can't scroll down the list of shows. It keeps bouncing back as if there is nothing further down, but it's nowhere near the bottom.

Anyone else having this issue?

----------

Figured it out, my bad. You can only scroll down if the curser is not directly over the show list. I feel like that is slightly counter-intuitive...

ck2875

macrumors 65816
Mar 25, 2009
Brighton
Whoever thought up / programmed the folder colors for the album art deserves a gold star and a pay increase.

qacjared

macrumors regular
Jan 28, 2008
Applescript? Last.fm?

Any word on if this redesign/rewrite still supports apple scripts? I would hate to loose all the awesome scripts I've found on Doug's AppleScripts. They make it so much easier to manage/fix my library.

Has anyone tested the Last.fm scrobbler with it? Does it still work?

wlossw

macrumors 65816
May 9, 2012
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
You don't happen to have multiple monitors do you? Friend of mine on Windows wants to know if iTunes still blanks out the 2nd monitor when playing video.

It still blanks out the second monitor. BUT the mini player can be put on the second monitor while video is playing full screen (so you can adjust up next etc...)

ck2875

macrumors 65816
Mar 25, 2009
Brighton
Big Album Folder View. It handles them fairly well I think.

largealbum.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.