Help with iPhone - MacRumors Forums
Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Nov 29, 2012, 04:21 PM   #1
Omacron
macrumors newbie

Help with iPhone

So I just got off the phone with apple tech support and the guy told me that my phone has a software problem and that the only way to fix it is to have tech support to fix it.. It's either 99 or 250 dollars for them to do that and my mom doesn't want to pay that much for a phone right now. He said if I was to get another phone the same thing would happen. If anyone has any advice or know what I can do please comment.

Not sure what's wrong but I really need my phone

EDIT: its an 32GB black iPhone 3GS and a couple days ago i was on the phone and it glitched and turned purple and shut off completely. took at least a hour to fully reboot. now it is just at the screen where it says connect phone to itunes, idk what happened but i do think my phone crashed.

Last edited by Omacron; Nov 30, 2012 at 07:26 AM. Reason: no information
Omacron is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2012, 11:27 PM   #2
Prawnstar69
macrumors regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omacron View Post
So I just got off the phone with apple tech support and the guy told me that my phone has a software problem and that the only way to fix it is to have tech support to fix it.. It's either 99 or 250 dollars for them to do that and my mom doesn't want to pay that much for a phone right now. He said if I was to get another phone the same thing would happen. If anyone has any advice or know what I can do please comment.

whats wrong with ur iPhone?
Prawnstar69 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30, 2012, 12:18 AM   #3
lelisa13p
macrumors 65816

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omacron View Post

You posted no details about the problem, not even which model of iPhone you're talking about. No way anyone can help you without more info.

Take your iPhone into an Apple store and get them to figure out what's wrong and then ask them to explain the details to you.
lelisa13p is offline   1 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting