Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad

Old Nov 29, 2012, 05:28 PM   #26
RenoG
macrumors 65816

Quote:
Originally Posted by puma1552 View Post
Huh?

I like the black bezel iPad. If Apple makes the black bezel iPad 5 with a black back, then I will be disappointed because then I would have to get a white bezel iPad to get the silver back, which I wouldn't want. I want a black iPad with a silver back, this discussion is about if Apple changes the back of the black bezel iPad to black instead of silver. Not sure where the confusion is.
Oh oh oh I see what you're saying, yeah I was totally confused. Well good thing both the ipad 3 and 4 more than meets my needs so no need to stress over what the 5 will bring, then again if the 5 comes with a feature that totally kills all previous ipads, well... i suppose color would not even be on the radar at that point.
RenoG is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2012, 06:54 PM   #27
Ddyracer
macrumors 68000

Quote:
Originally Posted by darngooddesign View Post
So you want the iPad 5 to have either a black plastic back or black painted glass on the back.
Maybe both?
Ddyracer is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2012, 09:02 PM   #28
rockyroad55
macrumors 68040

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmelgar View Post
Hard to believe. Maybe you're not looking closely. I've seen many black iPhone 5's and have only ever seen one without any scratches.
Go to any Apple store and look at the bottom of the iPHone 5 where it plugs into power. It will be scuffed up.
That's a bad comparison. The store ones are used to crap by random people.
rockyroad55 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2012, 09:47 PM   #29
EMAN19
macrumors 6502

Yeah, iDevices at Apple Stores are treated quite poorly. The Apple store on 5th Ave. is open 24 hours. It's always packed too. People just throw stuff around and never dock them properly.

iPad mini Wi-Fi 64GB White iPhone 4 16GB White iPod Nano 8GB Silver
EMAN19 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad