Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cnguyen0320

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 14, 2012
What do you guys think Apple's first priority should be? Not in your best interest but to cover and satisfy as many customers as possible.

cnguyen0320

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 14, 2012
Run a profitable business. If they aren't profitable they won't be round for very long and that certainly won't satisfy customers....

I don't think so. Take care of customers first, the profits will naturally follow. Plus we all know Apple makes huge profits...

cnguyen0320

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 14, 2012
Were you asking about businesses in general or what Apple's focus as of right now should be?

As in their focus. What aspects of iOS do they need to address? What is the most important thing for them to have done come iOS 7?

karter16

macrumors member
Aug 26, 2012
Auckland, New Zealand
I don't think so. Take care of customers first, the profits will naturally follow. Plus we all know Apple makes huge profits...

Nope I disagree. There are both profitable and unprofitable companies that take care of their customers. Only companies that are also profitable are really taking care of their customers in the long term though.

Apple is a company. Their purpose is to stay in business. Taking care of their customers is one of many strategies that they implement in order to remain in business.

If the question is "what aspect of business and product delivery should Apple be focussing on right now?" then the answer could be "fixing bugs" but "fixing bugs" is not a primary strategy for a company to succeed.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.