Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Accessories

Old Nov 27, 2012, 04:04 PM   #276
jettrue
macrumors member

Quote:
Originally Posted by millerhifi View Post
Same thing happened to me. Not a speck of dust in between but the bottom is slightly skewed to the left. Hardly noticeable but of course it's bothering me that it's not perfectly centered. It's a bitch putting any screen overlay on a white iPhone and can't see the borderlines.

I ordered another the other day on the 40% off deal so perhaps I'll take another shot at it. I can't help being a perfectionist.
And I tried twice at the button sticker but it's pretty lame. Left it off.
Yay, my little speck is gone, so I guess it was a tiny bubble. I ordered a Bodyguardz Pure at half price for a day when I decide the offset bugs me enough, or I scratch it, or whatevs. I'm really loving this glass protector, it will be hard to ever go back to anything less.
jettrue is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27, 2012, 05:42 PM   #277
millerhifi
macrumors regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jettrue View Post
Yay, my little speck is gone, so I guess it was a tiny bubble. I ordered a Bodyguardz Pure at half price for a day when I decide the offset bugs me enough, or I scratch it, or whatevs. I'm really loving this glass protector, it will be hard to ever go back to anything less.
I ordered two of them too. Lol
Two for the price of one, how could I not... :-)
Old Nov 27, 2012, 08:04 PM   #278
Sheldonsmith
macrumors member

Yes, ordered, botched the install, reinstalled, does not stick as well, reordered and waiting for them to arrive in the mail.

I had one spare t'R, but when I opened the box, the screen was cracked out of the box. aargh... sending that one back and now waiting for two protectors to arrive in the mail.

Anyone have any luck emailing their customer support? It has been almost 72 hours since I made an inquiry and have heard nothing....

-Sheldon
Sheldonsmith is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28, 2012, 12:36 AM   #279
-y0-
macrumors 6502

I ordered on the 23rd and it hasn't even left CA yet. I'm beginning to think it's lost. Anyone else order during the Black Friday deal and having the same issue?
Old Nov 28, 2012, 12:43 AM   #280
trdspectacoma
macrumors regular

I ordered mine and it left California. But not too sure where it is. But it's probably on its way or it must be a lot of packages because of Friday
trdspectacoma is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28, 2012, 06:03 AM   #281
ThunderApple
macrumors 6502

Ordered one on Black Friday and its going to be here today. USPS tracking sucks guys. It went from Cali straight to NYC today with nothing in between the past couple of days.
ThunderApple is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28, 2012, 07:12 AM   #282
BoomstickMafia
macrumors member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderApple View Post
Ordered one on Black Friday and its going to be here today. USPS tracking sucks guys. It went from Cali straight to NYC today with nothing in between the past couple of days.
Damn...

I ordered mine on black friday as well, but it hasn't even shipped yet.
BoomstickMafia is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28, 2012, 07:16 AM   #283
ThunderApple
macrumors 6502

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomstickMafia View Post
Damn...

That's pretty odd. They always ship out my stuff the very next day. I ordered a ultra thin on Monday night and I got a shipping notification yesterday.
Old Nov 28, 2012, 07:21 AM   #284
BoomstickMafia
macrumors member

Quote:
That's pretty odd. They always ship out my stuff the very next day. I ordered a ultra thin on Monday night and I got a shipping notification yesterday.
I ordered the aluminum buttons a few weeks ago and they promptly shipped. Just figured it was because of the extra volume of sales.

They certainly wasted no time in charging my card lol
BoomstickMafia is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28, 2012, 07:28 AM   #285
lovetamarav
macrumors member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomstickMafia View Post
Damn...

That's strange. I ordered mine then as well and received it yesterday. I'm 2300 miles from LA. I'd post on their facebook page, they seem to respond faster there than through their customer contact form.

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheldonsmith View Post
Yes, ordered, botched the install, reinstalled, does not stick as well, reordered and waiting for them to arrive in the mail.

I had one spare t'R, but when I opened the box, the screen was cracked out of the box. aargh... sending that one back and now waiting for two protectors to arrive in the mail.

Anyone have any luck emailing their customer support? It has been almost 72 hours since I made an inquiry and have heard nothing....

-Sheldon
Customer support seems slow. I'm not sure how their staffing is. I contacted them about issues my back protectors not adhering to the phone and most responses seem to be taking 2-3 days after my replies. I may have been spoiled in the past with Otterbox and their same day service though.
lovetamarav is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28, 2012, 08:03 AM   #286
Koebot
macrumors member

Quote:
Same here. Says it left LA on the 23rd but billing info was received on the 24th. ?? That's where it stops.
Koebot is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28, 2012, 01:24 PM   #287
-y0-
macrumors 6502

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koebot View Post
Same here. Says it left LA on the 23rd but billing info was received on the 24th. ?? That's where it stops.
I'm glad I'm not the only one. Hope I find it in the mail today. Getting Priority was pointless.
Old Nov 28, 2012, 03:05 PM   #288
ThunderApple
macrumors 6502

Got it in the mail today. Ordered it on Black Friday. Waiting for my Ultra Thin to come in the mail.
Old Nov 28, 2012, 07:11 PM   #289
Koebot
macrumors member

Another durability test. Pretty impressive nonetheless.
http://youtu.be/K7MU7WxVT-E
Koebot is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2012, 10:27 PM   #290
jettrue
macrumors member

My SGP is now showing some release at the top left, and around the speakerphone. Can see small air gaps. Tiny, but a little bothersome. Going to try and weight it down tonight, though this wasn't happening at first.
jettrue is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2012, 10:32 PM   #291
iPhoneApple
macrumors 6502

Is the glas.tr supposed to have a cut out for the front camera?
iPhoneApple is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2012, 11:10 PM   #292
millerhifi
macrumors regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPhoneApple View Post
Is the glas.tr supposed to have a cut out for the front camera?
No it doesn't.
Old Nov 29, 2012, 11:11 PM   #293
ToddH
macrumors 6502

I've emailed them twice so far because of a squashed parcel from them. The post office did some major damage to the package. I have not received a reply or replacement yet.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	1.74 MB
ID:	380610  
ToddH is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2012, 11:12 PM   #294
ToddH
macrumors 6502

Photo 2
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	2.05 MB
ID:	380612  
ToddH is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2012, 11:43 PM   #295
trdspectacoma
macrumors regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToddH View Post
I've emailed them twice so far because of a squashed parcel from them. The post office did some major damage to the package. I have not received a reply or replacement yet.
Ouch that sucks!
trdspectacoma is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30, 2012, 07:53 AM   #296
iproductsuser
Banned

You people should call them.
iproductsuser is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30, 2012, 08:04 AM   #297
wandergirl
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToddH View Post
It took Spigen a week to respond to the email I sent last Friday but they did finally get back to me and in a satisfactory way. I expect they will respond to you as well but I think the Black Friday glut has slowed them down.

Last edited by wandergirl; Nov 30, 2012 at 10:53 AM.
wandergirl is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30, 2012, 10:08 AM   #298
Koebot
macrumors member

Finally received mine. I must be honest, I'm a little disappointed. I love the protection and feel of the glass but... There are a few small places at the top edge and around the speaker cutout where adhesive is not completely bonding to the phone's glass. I'll try to rest a book on it over night this evening to see if it helps. It's great otherwise.

Last edited by Koebot; Nov 30, 2012 at 11:29 AM.
Koebot is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30, 2012, 10:11 AM   #299
Sheldonsmith
macrumors member

Yes received mine as well. I had the same issue, but used x-acto model clamps overnight and that helped. I'll try the book method.

Anyone try hair dryer heat to get the silicon warm and re-press? (Just wonder'in)

Hinge method fantastic. Works great.

Sheldon
Sheldonsmith is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30, 2012, 01:41 PM   #300
Minhthien
macrumors 6502

Quote:
Originally Posted by iproductsuser View Post
You people should call them.
They have no CS phone number. I emailed them 3 times and still no reply, I think the USPS lost my package while transit it to Canada.
Minhthien is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Accessories