Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jettrue

macrumors regular
Nov 1, 2007
Same thing happened to me. Not a speck of dust in between but the bottom is slightly skewed to the left. Hardly noticeable but of course it's bothering me that it's not perfectly centered. It's a bitch putting any screen overlay on a white iPhone and can't see the borderlines.

I ordered another the other day on the 40% off deal so perhaps I'll take another shot at it. I can't help being a perfectionist. :eek:
And I tried twice at the button sticker but it's pretty lame. Left it off.

Yay, my little speck is gone, so I guess it was a tiny bubble. :) I ordered a Bodyguardz Pure at half price for a day when I decide the offset bugs me enough, or I scratch it, or whatevs. I'm really loving this glass protector, it will be hard to ever go back to anything less.

millerhifi

macrumors regular
Sep 25, 2012
Los Angeles Ca
Yay, my little speck is gone, so I guess it was a tiny bubble. :) I ordered a Bodyguardz Pure at half price for a day when I decide the offset bugs me enough, or I scratch it, or whatevs. I'm really loving this glass protector, it will be hard to ever go back to anything less.

I ordered two of them too. Lol
Two for the price of one, how could I not... :)

Sheldonsmith

macrumors 6502
May 14, 2011
Yes, ordered, botched the install, reinstalled, does not stick as well, reordered and waiting for them to arrive in the mail.

I had one spare t'R, but when I opened the box, the screen was cracked out of the box. aargh... sending that one back and now waiting for two protectors to arrive in the mail.

Anyone have any luck emailing their customer support? It has been almost 72 hours since I made an inquiry and have heard nothing....

-Sheldon

-y0-

macrumors 6502
Jan 28, 2011
I ordered on the 23rd and it hasn't even left CA yet. I'm beginning to think it's lost. Anyone else order during the Black Friday deal and having the same issue?

trdspectacoma

macrumors regular
Jul 22, 2010
I ordered mine and it left California. But not too sure where it is. But it's probably on its way or it must be a lot of packages because of Friday

ThunderApple

macrumors 6502
Apr 27, 2010
Ordered one on Black Friday and its going to be here today. USPS tracking sucks guys. It went from Cali straight to NYC today with nothing in between the past couple of days.

BoomstickMafia

macrumors member
Nov 12, 2012
That's pretty odd. They always ship out my stuff the very next day. I ordered a ultra thin on Monday night and I got a shipping notification yesterday.

I ordered the aluminum buttons a few weeks ago and they promptly shipped. Just figured it was because of the extra volume of sales.

They certainly wasted no time in charging my card lol

lovetamarav

macrumors regular
Feb 12, 2011
Damn...

I ordered mine on black friday as well, but it hasn't even shipped yet. :mad:

That's strange. I ordered mine then as well and received it yesterday. I'm 2300 miles from LA. I'd post on their facebook page, they seem to respond faster there than through their customer contact form.

----------

Yes, ordered, botched the install, reinstalled, does not stick as well, reordered and waiting for them to arrive in the mail.

I had one spare t'R, but when I opened the box, the screen was cracked out of the box. aargh... sending that one back and now waiting for two protectors to arrive in the mail.

Anyone have any luck emailing their customer support? It has been almost 72 hours since I made an inquiry and have heard nothing....

-Sheldon

Customer support seems slow. I'm not sure how their staffing is. I contacted them about issues my back protectors not adhering to the phone and most responses seem to be taking 2-3 days after my replies. I may have been spoiled in the past with Otterbox and their same day service though.

Koebot

macrumors member
Oct 9, 2012
Ordered one on Black Friday and its going to be here today. USPS tracking sucks guys. It went from Cali straight to NYC today with nothing in between the past couple of days.
Same here. Says it left LA on the 23rd but billing info was received on the 24th. ?? That's where it stops.

-y0-

macrumors 6502
Jan 28, 2011
Same here. Says it left LA on the 23rd but billing info was received on the 24th. ?? That's where it stops.

I'm glad I'm not the only one. Hope I find it in the mail today. Getting Priority was pointless.

jettrue

macrumors regular
Nov 1, 2007
My SGP is now showing some release at the top left, and around the speakerphone. Can see small air gaps. Tiny, but a little bothersome. Going to try and weight it down tonight, though this wasn't happening at first.

ToddH

macrumors 68030
Jul 5, 2010
Central Tx
I've emailed them twice so far because of a squashed parcel from them. The post office did some major damage to the package. I have not received a reply or replacement yet.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 89

wandergirl

macrumors newbie
Nov 18, 2012
I've emailed them twice so far because of a squashed parcel from them. The post office did some major damage to the package. I have not received a reply or replacement yet.

It took Spigen a week to respond to the email I sent last Friday but they did finally get back to me and in a satisfactory way. I expect they will respond to you as well but I think the Black Friday glut has slowed them down.

Last edited:

Koebot

macrumors member
Oct 9, 2012
Finally received mine. I must be honest, I'm a little disappointed. I love the protection and feel of the glass but... There are a few small places at the top edge and around the speaker cutout where adhesive is not completely bonding to the phone's glass. I'll try to rest a book on it over night this evening to see if it helps. It's great otherwise.

Last edited:

Sheldonsmith

macrumors 6502
May 14, 2011
Yes received mine as well. I had the same issue, but used x-acto model clamps overnight and that helped. I'll try the book method.

Anyone try hair dryer heat to get the silicon warm and re-press? (Just wonder'in)

Hinge method fantastic. Works great.

Sheldon

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.