Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Mac and PC Games

Old Nov 28, 2012, 11:00 AM   #1
PLGND
macrumors newbie

Play Kodo (before anyone else)

Hi everyone,

Playground Publishing is planning to launch very soon a really cool game and we are looking for beta-testers now!

Kodo is a casual game, made for players of all ages. Kodos are fighting creatures raised by Big Mama, the eternal mother of Creation, which is struggling with the King of Chaos. Your mission is to clean up the galaxy and to create planets. The better you get, the more galaxies you create for each game!

If you want to play the game please subscribe here :
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/BetaTestingForm

The PLGND team!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	kodo_icon512_drop.png
Views:	9
Size:	231.6 KB
ID:	380181  
PLGND is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2012, 11:38 PM   #2
bbrriiaann6
macrumors newbie

As i'm an entertainment lover specially for games, played so many by me but Angry Bird is still my favorite so far. Now in currents days i found another source to Play Online Games on chilgames, suggested by my friends. It has huge collection of games.

I also heard a lot about Kodo game from my friends but never played so far. If i get a chance to play this game never be let it go. Is this game really made for all like old and kids as well ?.
bbrriiaann6 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5, 2012, 02:39 AM   #3
EnriqueIL
macrumors newbie

I'm also excited to play kodo games online but unable to find the perfect place if anyone knows then please suggest me.
EnriqueIL is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Mac and PC Games