Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

1theo0

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 21, 2012
For iTunes 10.6.3/10.7 on Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion or Mountain Lion.
If you, like me, can't wait anymore for the new iTunes 11 to be released, then this theme is what you're looking for! It won't bring the functionalities of the new version, but at least iTunes will get a nicer look. Enjoy! Thanks to Gpopper, joaogil and Tim Arnott! :)
There's a script for easy installation and the files for manual installation! The script can also repair the disk permissions if you choose so, but you'll have to be patient...

*EDIT* iTunes 11 has been released, hence now the theme would only be useful for users with iTunes 10.6.3 or for someone who cannot/doesn't want to update to the newest version... Anyway-added Leopard (PPC!) support and more UI fixes, new device icons (from iTunes 11) :).
*EDIT 2* even more fixes!

Download

Screen%2520shot%25202012-11-23%2520at%252003.20.24.png

Last edited:

1theo0

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 21, 2012
Does it support ppc macs?

----------

(Older macs)

Um, the theme is for iTunes 10.7, which requires Snow Leopard... I've just updated to iTunes 11... I believe the newest version for PPC's is iTunes 10.6.3- I could make a theme for you, if you'd like :rolleyes: . Just confirm your iTunes version, because I'm a bit unsure...;)

Last edited:

SuperKerem

macrumors 6502a
Oct 29, 2012
I believe the newest version for PPC's is iTunes 10.6.3- I could do a theme for you, if you'd like :rolleyes: . Just confirm your iTunes version, because I'm a bit unsure...;)

It is 10.6.3 and it would be awesome if you could make a theme for PPC!

1theo0

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 21, 2012
It is 10.6.3 and it would be awesome if you could make a theme for PPC!

All done, sorry for the late answer... Download from the first post... You'll have to manually copy the file (refer to the README document)... Tell me how it turns out! ;)

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.