Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Digital Photography

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 30, 2012, 02:09 PM   #1
guzhogi
macrumors 68020

Where to Get Lenses for Hasselblad H4D Cameras

Hello, all. I'm thinking about getting into photography and selling my pics. I definitely can't afford it now, but a goal of mine is to eventually buy a Hasselblad DSLR, maybe an H4D-60. My question is, where can I get compatible lenses? Hasselblad's selection seems rather limited. I would like a few good zoom lenses with a wide range just so I don't have to carry around a whole bunch of lenses and then switch them out. FWIW, I'm more interested in nature pics & spur of the moment kinds of photography.

As I said, I can't afford a Hasselblad camera right now, but something to keep at the back of my mind so I know how much to save up. Thanks!
guzhogi is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Digital Photography