Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AppleCore77

macrumors member
Oct 10, 2012
I'd love to give this app a try, it's sounds pretty useful. The notifications would be awesome for when I'm at a certain store.

Mufaddal

macrumors member
Feb 16, 2012
Chicago
If you have another code to give, I would love to review your application. It looks great and very useful!

Thanks,
Mufaddal

joerun

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 9, 2011
San Jose, CA
Can you please PM me a promo code too?

Thanks!

I'd love to give this app a try, it's sounds pretty useful. The notifications would be awesome for when I'm at a certain store.

Pls enable your email settings to receive mail.

----------

Is it possible you could pm me a promo code ask.

Thanks
Beeray

If you have another code to give, I would love to review your application. It looks great and very useful!

Thanks,
Mufaddal

Thanks for participating :) I've sent u each a promocode through PM. Pls chk.

joerun

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 9, 2011
San Jose, CA
We are giving away few copies of "Orderly" for this weekend

Orderly 2.2 is now available with major updated features like "Location Based Reminders", where you can specify a particular place to get reminded about a todo.

Orderly known for its smooth gesture driven interface, flawless cloud sync, has now another feather in its cap with v2.2. Check out the App store on what's new.

If you are interested, Pls mark your reply in this thread and get a free promocode through PM :)

To see Orderly in action visit Orderly - Preview

new-to-mac

macrumors regular
Jun 15, 2012
We are giving away few copies of "Orderly" for this weekend

Orderly 2.2 is now available with major updated features like "Location Based Reminders", where you can specify a particular place to get reminded about a todo.

Orderly known for its smooth gesture driven interface, flawless cloud sync, has now another feather in its cap with v2.2. Check out the App store on what's new.

If you are interested, Pls mark your reply in this thread and get a free promocode through PM :)

I'd love promo code. Can you send me a PM
Thanks

new-to-mac

macrumors regular
Jun 15, 2012
tried it for a couple of reminders and tasks and so far I must say it is great. gonna use it a bit more and then write a proper review

many thanks for the code!

Tj13

macrumors member
Oct 17, 2012
I'm looking for a good app like this also, I'd love to get a code and try it. Coming from another platform and using a todo app for everything I'm having a tough time finding a replacement.

joerun

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 9, 2011
San Jose, CA
Please send me a promo code - I would like try the app
Thanks in advance

I'd like to try, could you please send me one as well?

I use a different to do list, and would like to try yours.

I like the looks of this. I am a little late but do you have any more codes?

I'm looking for a good app like this also, I'd love to get a code and try it. Coming from another platform and using a todo app for everything I'm having a tough time finding a replacement.

Hi all, Promocode have been dispatched :) Pls chk your PM. Thanks.

joerun

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 9, 2011
San Jose, CA
We are giving away more copies of "Orderly" for this christmas weekend

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.