Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 1, 2012, 11:25 AM   #1
Felasco

Online Video Sources?

Hi all,

I hope this is posted in the right section.

My wife and I are fed up with Cable TV, and hoping to make the move to Internet entertainment. Hooking a laptop up to new TV now.

I was wondering if it would interest you to suggest net sites and services that provide video that can serve as an alternative to Cable TV.

I know YouTube and Vimeo, after that I'm clueless. Any suggestion you might make will probably be educational here.

Many thanks!
Felasco is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search