Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Watabou

macrumors 68040
Feb 10, 2008
United States
Finally pulled the plug and ordered today.

iPhone 5 16GB Black
Store: Att.com
Delivery date: tomorrow. :D

Upgrading from a 3GS so this should be incredibly fun. To think I will get three phones worth of hardware+software upgrades. I can't wait!

Edit: Got it!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-11-29 at 11.18.21 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-11-29 at 11.18.21 PM.png
    25.8 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:

Drmedic

macrumors member
Aug 22, 2012
iPhone 5 - 32GB black arrived today
Almost perfect condition.
There seems to be a spec of dust inside the camera lens on the back, but from what I can see, it doesn't affect pictures taken at all so I'm not too bothered.
There's a tiny tiny scuff on the bottom left of the iPhone 5 but only if you look really hard.

Also, I managed to put a couple of scuffs on it in the 3 hours I've had it :S just goes to show if you want to keep it pristine, get a case.
Provided no software issues/network problems I won't be asking for a replacement. So happy with the iPhone after having a brick most of my life xD.

NYDiplomat

macrumors regular
Jul 24, 2010
I ordered on Nov 1st 64g verizon and nothing has changed. The waiting period is down to one week. I'll probably hear something soon.

Okay update

Well, earlier this week. I cancelled my order due to having a change in heart with carrier and put in a new order.

Now, my new order is preparing for shipment. :D Timeline is still the same.

iSensei

macrumors regular
Nov 25, 2012
Well my iPhone 5 is here but not quite.

Scheduled Delivery:
Tuesday, 12/04/2012, By End of Day

Exception

11/30/2012 13:35 The sender has requested a delivery time that is later than the service commit time for that area / Delivery rescheduled

Basically UPS didn't deliver it today because Apple said it should be delivered on Tuesday...so f u Apple and UPS.

Last edited:

jackwills

macrumors regular
Nov 13, 2012
New York, NY
Well my iPhone 5 is here but not quite.

Scheduled Delivery:
Tuesday, 12/04/2012, By End of Day

Exception

11/30/2012 13:35 The sender has requested a delivery time that is later than the service commit time for that area / Delivery rescheduled

Basically UPS didn't deliver it today because Apple said it should be delivered on Tuesday...so f u Apple and UPS.

lol that sucks... mine stuck at Louisville, KY for the 3rd day already..
Delivery is Monday:D:D:D

solongdetien

macrumors newbie
Dec 2, 2012
My scheduled delivery is on Wednesday, 12/05/2012... so will it be shipped exact on that day? I just want to know. :confused:

croooow

macrumors 65816
Jul 16, 2004
iPhone 5 ordered on 27th October from :apple:.com

Shipped 22nd November scheduled delivery on 28th November. They had just a few days before the "Available to ship - 3-4 weeks" period was over.
It should have arrived on Wednesday but UPS has had in on a Truck since 6:15 that morning. Never attempted a delivery and UPS cannot tell me where the box is (Every time I call, I am told something different about the location and delivery date) Apple seems to have different "databases" than UPS and tell me different things as well.

Called Apple again and cancelled the purchased, this whole thing has tainted the iPhone 5 for me. Maybe I will try a Lumia 920

isacikgoz

macrumors newbie
Jul 25, 2012
Ordered a black and a white 16gig models from apple online store. it says the delivery date is 17 December. i am curious if it can arrive 1-2 days before the estimation? i selected 2-3 business days shipping method.

soni2926

macrumors member
Jul 31, 2008
Ordered through apple.com site, iPhone 5 16GB Black & Slate (GSM), on 11/07, out for deliver on 12/03, 3 weeks after ordering it. being using my 3g for the past 6 months, gave away my 4, so can't wait for this to come in.

jspence444

macrumors newbie
Jun 23, 2011
Store: Apple Store Online
Model: iPhone 5, Black, 32GB, GSM
Date Ordered: Nov. 7
Delivers: Dec 4 - 10
Actual Delivery Date: Dec 3rd!

Mine got delivered today! They shipped it out on Nov 28th via UPS. For anybody interested in the path from the Chinese factory to Toronto, I've attached a screenshot of the package tracking progress.

isacikgoz

macrumors newbie
Jul 25, 2012
Ordered a black and a white 16gig models from apple online store. it says the delivery date is 17 December. i am curious if it can arrive 1-2 days before the estimation? i selected 2-3 business days shipping method.

items are shipped today, interesting.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.