Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

zeeflyboy

macrumors regular
Apr 25, 2009
Mine should be arriving on monday but I'll be out all day so I won't be in to receive it until tuesday... shame!

Looking forward to finally getting my paws on this!

fskywalker

macrumors 65816
Nov 6, 2009
I'm waiting for my LuckyLabs rash guards (ordered both blue tones and yellow), think the yellow ones may look good with the BlackOps yellow plastic links, if not then will use the blue ones.

Last edited:

Aays06

macrumors member
Nov 21, 2012
No they do not... that's the only real reason I have the rash guards on instead of the lucky labs skin :\
Thanks. Guess I won't be ordering those anytime soon. Just waiting now for the s5 black ops to come in. Says dec 6 shipping.

Ru4him

macrumors newbie
Nov 27, 2012
Thanks. Guess I won't be ordering those anytime soon. Just waiting now for the s5 black ops to come in. Says dec 6 shipping.
I have a ship date of Dec. 6th also. But ordered my Black Ops in the late afternoon, I am hoping they still get those ordered on the 6th shipped out that same day!! Crossing fingers....

Aays06

macrumors member
Nov 21, 2012
I have a ship date of Dec. 6th also. But ordered my Black Ops in the late afternoon, I am hoping they still get those ordered on the 6th shipped out that same day!! Crossing fingers....

Yes me too!!! I see now they are up to the 13th. Hopefully all are not delayed till then. On a side note, just installed my spigen glass tr and aluminum buttons. Great fit. Just like the iPhone screen.

Dexy

macrumors regular
Dec 2, 2010
Can someone with case can tell me, did you recive a Recipt inside of the package or Element only declare a full retail of package on the Box only?

jasonbaum

macrumors regular
Nov 11, 2007
Arlington VA
This is good if there has no price on Recipt....tnx

Someone else?

If I had to guess, I'd say someone is worried that their significant other will be home when their shipment arrives and is, um, perhaps, a little concerned that the S.O.will see how much was spent to protect their IP5?

:p

swervinsuburban

macrumors regular
Nov 5, 2012
Ordered my case on the 7th of November with a 26th ship date, didn't ship till the 30th I emailed customer support and they told me to be patient because my ship date was the 29th they were kind of rude but my email and order summary clearly state the 26th. Just let it go because nothing I can do but now FedEx is going to take 5 days to ship to me and I live 6 hours from we're Element ships from........12 dollar shipping awesome, kinda pissed.

----------

No they do not... that's the only real reason I have the rash guards on instead of the lucky labs skin :\

The texturized one are thicker so they will actually protect the edge as they are lifted off the phone more

bloodninj4

macrumors member
Apr 6, 2010
Well it's obvious their "begin shipping date" they give you is just an estimation when they just begin to start processing your order. I got bumped to the 3rd I'm guessing I won't be getting an update for another 2-3 days.

hidefguy

macrumors 6502
Oct 14, 2009
Well it's obvious their "begin shipping date" they give you is just an estimation when they just begin to start processing your order. I got bumped to the 3rd I'm guessing I won't be getting an update for another 2-3 days.

I was going to say, has anybody gotten theirs shipped for the Dec 3 shipped date?

ScKcBc

macrumors regular
Jun 23, 2010
omg, now you need a case to protect your case, lol.

----------

Someone steals this thing out of your bag, takes it off, and then puts the iphone back, lol

jmk2888

macrumors newbie
Jul 15, 2010
I just got mines and I love it

80FD5D9E-EDDA-4F75-B170-05DE01F4063B-931-000000624B662E1F.jpg

84276504-10A6-45FA-837B-8B3E0E75A083-931-000000624D670B3B.jpg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.