Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion

Old Nov 26, 2012, 05:27 PM   #1
trsblader
macrumors regular

Ethernet doesn't reconnect after sleep

Hey guys, I solved this once before but it appears that after the latest ML update it undid whatever I did. The bad part is I can't remember what I did last time nor can I find it online anymore.

Basically ethernet works fine until my iMac goes to sleep, then when it wakes up ethernet is gone and I have to manually disconnect and reconnect ethernet. The system prefs are set to wake for network access.

All I remember about the last time is that I went into a plist setting and changed it from 0 to 1 (or maybe it was 1 to 0, I forget now), rebooted, and never had another issue. I was hoping someone would know what I'm talking about and help me out. Or if anyone has another fix for the issue that would be great as well.

Thanks.
trsblader is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion