Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 3, 2012, 12:54 AM   #1
Sean4123
macrumors 6502

So Much Misinformation About iPhone

I find it so funny how so many people get negative and incorrect information about Apple products, especially the iPhone.

I sell cell phones for a big company (don't want to mention the name) and it's so funny how many people come in looking to buy an Android or Windows phone because the iPhone is "bad."

When I ask them why they think the iPhone is bad, some of the reasons I get back are downright hilarious.

One lady told me she wouldn't buy an "apple" because if you want to send a photo or a video to another person, they too need an "apple." When I proved her wrong, she got mad.

A bunch of others told me that all the Android apps are "free" and the Apple apps cost more money. When I tell them that the apps that cost money usually cost more on Android, they get mad. They also fail to realize that all those "free" Android apps are free for a reason. Most of them suck.

When it comes down to it, most middle aged people that would be perfect for an iPhone 4 for .99cents are drawn away from it because their biased kids have fed them a ton of bad information about Apple.

I had one guy not even consider an iPhone because his friends all hate Apple, so he did too. Once I showed his wife the iPhone 5, he couldn't believe how smooth it ran and bought one that day. He kept telling me how silly he felt about ignoring Apple because of what his friends thought.
Sean4123 is offline   37 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone