Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater

Old Dec 3, 2012, 11:15 AM   #1
eliehass
macrumors regular

How do I get my iCloud TV shows to be listed in alphabetical order?

When I got to my TV shows in my AppleTV and then go to All Shows, the shows are listed in the order of most recently aired, not in alphabetical order. The option in the settings to list shows in alphabetical order as opposed to aired order seems to only apply to the favorites tab, and not to the purchased tab. Does anyone know how to get the shows in the purchased tab to be listed in alphabetical order?
eliehass is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5, 2012, 01:00 AM   #2
eliehass
macrumors regular

I'm going to assume by the lack of responses that I'm not crazy, and it really is impossible to sort them in alphabetical order. This boggles my mind. On every other device(Computers, iPads, iPhones) you can sort them in alphabetical order. It's been forever, I don't understand why this really basic feature has not yet made it to the AppleTV...
eliehass is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater