Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jaffa Cake

macrumors Core
Aug 1, 2004
The City of Culture, Englandshire
Nice of you to bench the packers D.:D And Bess.
I can't help but think there's a fatal flaw in my tactics somewhere...

tactics-board.png

...but I can't quite put my finger on what I'm getting wrong. :confused:

Queen of Spades

macrumors 68030
May 9, 2008
The Iron Throne
Thank you, Danario Alexander and the Patriots D/ST for making me look like the genius GM that I am. :D No Adrian Peterson? No problem.

I am probably in some trouble without Rob Gronkowski (which really depresses me as a Patriots fan), but for now, we dance.

mscriv

macrumors 601
Original poster
Aug 14, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Thank you, Danario Alexander and the Patriots D/ST for making me look like the genius GM that I am. :D No Adrian Peterson? No problem.

I am probably in some trouble without Rob Gronkowski (which really depresses me as a Patriots fan), but for now, we dance.

Yep, things are about to get very interesting in the league. Congrats on taking over sole possession of the Division lead. I've got some work to do if I'm going to make the playoffs.

I've got Rudolph, Hernandez, and Olsen at TE and as you mentioned the loss of Gronk puts you in need at the position. Let me know if you have any interest in a trade as the deadline is this week.

mscriv

macrumors 601
Original poster
Aug 14, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Well, I've managed to lose two straight and destroy all chances of winning the division. At this point I'm going to need help just to make the playoffs. Injuries and not knowing which QB to play each week has really done a number on me this season. :( At the beginning of the year I would have said my team in this league was far better than my team in the other league, but quite the opposite has proven to be true.

mscriv

macrumors 601
Original poster
Aug 14, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Well, a win this week would have put me in the playoffs, but I've choked yet again. This has been a really disappointing season. :(

Moyank24

macrumors 601
Aug 31, 2009
in a New York State of mind
Well, a win this week would have put me in the playoffs, but I've choked yet again. This has been a really disappointing season. :(

You're welcome. ;)

*Although, technically the week isn't over*

I was actually on vacation last week and thought that my season ended with my heartbreaing loss to the Queen, so I was surprised when I checked in yesterday and saw I was still playing.

I'd love to keep playing, but my guys are ready to hit the golf courses and spend all of that hardly earned money I've paid them all year.

If anyone needs advice for the playoffs, I'm happy to help - that way you can do the opposite I've what I tell you. Guaranteed win!! :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.