Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > News and Article Discussion > iOS Blog Discussion

Old Nov 30, 2012, 03:49 PM   #26
Aniseedvan
macrumors 6502

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver25u View Post
It needs (better) Google Calendar support. I know it supports synced calendars in a round about way through the builtin calendar app, but it isn't ideal and it merges all synced calendars into 1.
What calendars are you using? I went ahead and got this, and the default calendar app has gone into the I don't use folder already..
I've just created a test appointment in my default google calendar and it's showing up differently from the family one that's shared with the husband, and then different to the UK holidays one I'm subscribed to.
Old Dec 1, 2012, 05:10 PM   #27
Gala
macrumors regular

I also read that you can specify which calendar your appointment goes to by adding in a hashtag of sorts at the end of the native language. Haven't tried this myself yet though
Gala is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2, 2012, 11:34 AM   #28
Arelunde
macrumors Demi-God

Anyone know if there's a Fantastical for iPads? Seems odd to have it available for Macs and iPhones, but not iPads.

Of course, with iCloud sync, any changes made on my MBP and iPhone will show up on the iCal on he iPad. Not the beautiful Fantastical format, though.
Old Dec 3, 2012, 12:14 PM   #29
Gala
macrumors regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arelunde View Post
Anyone know if there's a Fantastical for iPads? Seems odd to have it available for Macs and iPhones, but not iPads.

Of course, with iCloud sync, any changes made on my MBP and iPhone will show up on the iCal on he iPad. Not the beautiful Fantastical format, though.
I think they're working on it now. The thing to remember with these app developers is that they are usually a small team which means they focus on 1 app at a time. They made a great Mac app, then iPhone because more people have iPhones, now I expect the iPad one to finish off the cycle.
Gala is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8, 2012, 07:27 PM   #30
silver25u
macrumors member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aniseedvan View Post
What calendars are you using? I went ahead and got this, and the default calendar app has gone into the I don't use folder already..
I've just created a test appointment in my default google calendar and it's showing up differently from the family one that's shared with the husband, and then different to the UK holidays one I'm subscribed to.
My Google Calendars account has 4 different calendars. When I add calendars to my Gmail account in "Mail, Contacts, and Calendars" it displays in both the builtin calendar app and Fantastical as a single calendar with my email address. My Google account is setup on my phone as an exchange account.

Last edited by silver25u; Dec 8, 2012 at 07:36 PM.
silver25u is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > News and Article Discussion > iOS Blog Discussion