Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Dec 1, 2012, 06:56 PM   #1
iamzaki
macrumors newbie

iTunes11 can't search iPod content & can't drag more music/playlist of mp3s onto iPod

Hi guys,

I am incredibly frustrated by iTunes 11.

I am unable to use the search feature to look for tracks on my iPod. Only for my entire music library on my macbook pro, or search the iTunes Music Store.

Also, for some reason, I can no longer drag mp3s in iTunes onto my iPod. There is still plenty of space. And I did not set the mode to automatically synch library.

Please help!

Also, how can I uninstall iTunes 11 and install iTunes 10.7? Moutain Lion won't let me do it. And no, I cannot revert back to Time Machine because I didn't back up in over a week. Also, I do NOT want to do an entire machine system restore.
iamzaki is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2, 2012, 10:59 AM   #2
kaielement
macrumors 6502a

Drag and drop working just fine for me. But the Search option is a bummer I had some tracks that needed editing on my iPod and I cant search for them. And I have 25,000 songs on the darn thing lol.
Old Dec 2, 2012, 11:02 AM   #3
Brad02
macrumors member

Dragging songs directly to a playlist no longer works for me either. I have to search and then use the option "Add To". Very stupid IMO. I've always dragged songs or albums directly to my playlist in older versions of iTunes.
Brad02 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3, 2012, 11:22 AM   #4
toytos
macrumors newbie

I have the same problem! I was so damn confused when it wasn't letting me search songs in my iPhone. This version is crap. I still have iTunes 10 installer so I'll try to revert back to that.
toytos is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3, 2012, 01:08 PM   #5
mikejg
macrumors newbie

I noticed this with my iphone. Why the hell would they take a feature away that allows one to search their music library on their devices? Absolutely ridiculous.
mikejg is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store