Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

atMac

macrumors 6502
Jun 20, 2011
Well something changed. I don't remember B2 asking me to log back into iCloud.

JSchwartz15

macrumors regular
Mar 21, 2012
apple needs to change their update system inn IOS to work like it does on the mac and only update specific pars of the os that need to change... it suck having to down load and reinstall the whole system every time for these constant silly small changes .

That IS a feature and it has been since they released iOS 5

Pank9j

macrumors member
Aug 27, 2012
@iH8sn0w

Today’s iOS 6.1 beta 3 (10B117b) released to developers expires on Friday December 28, 2012 @ 12AM (GMT) [same as beta 2]. ;)

Defender2010

Cancelled
Jun 6, 2010
iTunes Match users: you can still download and delete individual tracks like in the previous beta. Also, they fixed the download symbol, it now disappears when you download a song, before it used to remain despite the song being downloaded.
EDIT: still an issue with the download arrow when streaming..it downloads the tracks but afterwards the arrow still appears...

Last edited:

ahmet

macrumors member
Aug 27, 2012
On my iPhone 4S, after updating, I sometimes can't go to top with touching top of the screen in Safari. It really annoys me. Anyone experiencing same issue?

teknikal90

macrumors 68040
Jan 28, 2008
Vancouver, BC
I don't know about everyone else, but all of my iOS 6 devices suck with Wifi (iphone 4s, ipad 4 and ipad 2)
Starbucks Wifi won't work - the splash screen that you need to click 'i agree' on often wont pop up. I'd have to turn the device off and on.
Wifi hotspot plain stopped working. works fine on iOS 5. Rogers Canada here...

Add to that I'm getting around 1 hour less battery with iOS 6 (on iOS 5, i'm going home with 80-85% battery life.)
now I'm lucky to be in the 70s

pain in the butt over all. hopefull

CBJammin103

macrumors regular
Jun 6, 2007
Louisiana, United States
Can anyone report on the homescreen web app geolocation bug? Since 6.0 home screen web apps haven't been able to use the geolocation calls properly and actually fail with no error. :eek:

atMac

macrumors 6502
Jun 20, 2011
On my iPhone 4S, after updating, I sometimes can't go to top with touching top of the screen in Safari. It really annoys me. Anyone experiencing same issue?

I had that in Beta 2 on my iPhone 5

apfeljonas

macrumors regular
Nov 28, 2012
Germany
Wonky notification center needs to be fixed.. Notifications in general are acting up..

I'm having the same issues, although I think it's because Apple's servers are messing up...Some notifications aren't being delivered when they should be.

BornAgainApple

macrumors 6502a
Jun 9, 2009
Massachusetts
Apple appears to be staying one step ahead as the dev team still hasn't been able to provide a stable untethered jailbreak for 6.0. And my refurb i5 is coming any day now. Guess I'll plug along with my i4 running 5.1.1 in the meantime. :(

faizoff

macrumors regular
Sep 19, 2012
Same here

I don't know about everyone else, but all of my iOS 6 devices suck with Wifi (iphone 4s, ipad 4 and ipad 2)
Starbucks Wifi won't work - the splash screen that you need to click 'i agree' on often wont pop up. I'd have to turn the device off and on.
Wifi hotspot plain stopped working. works fine on iOS 5. Rogers Canada here...

Add to that I'm getting around 1 hour less battery with iOS 6 (on iOS 5, i'm going home with 80-85% battery life.)
now I'm lucky to be in the 70s

pain in the butt over all. hopefull

Yea everytime i change wifi networks on my iphone 4 I have to restart the phone for it to work properly. Home sharing still wont work after updating to 6.0.1

I'm getting really annoyed by not having home sharing and wifi working after the update. I do miss google maps as well.

ghostface147

macrumors 601
May 28, 2008

I notice this with the gizmodo website. Every other website for me works fine. What sites in particular have this issue?

decimortis

macrumors 6502a
Aug 28, 2007
Toronto
I just got an iPad 4 that I thought was burning through battery life pretty quick but I just chalked that up to it being more power hungry than my 4S which I haven't really noticed suffering from poor battery performance lately.

Maybe 6.1 will improve the power consumption of the iPad 4.
I have no technical expertise in this area, so I just blindly hope.

D.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.