Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 4, 2012, 12:16 AM   #1
richard13
macrumors 6502

No flawless iPhone 5s?

So, I'm on my 2nd iPhone 5 in as many days. Yesterday's had a some minor scratches and a loose power button. Today's has more noticeable scratches but at least a solid power button. Before I get too obsessed here with multiple returns and possible loss of my sanity I'm wondering if these are just they way they are and that there are no actual, real, perfect specimens of this product?

I mean, is it even realistic to expect there to be no defects on a product that is meant to be as shiny and flashy as the iPhone 5?

I remind myself that I had no problems whatsoever with my iPhone 3G and iPhone 4. But then again, there was a lot less non-glass reflective surface on those.

I'm trying hard not to give up hope and will try again tomorrow but I don't know what I'll do if I'm disappointed again. Is there a certain level of minor defects I should just accept and move on?

I haven't even gotten to the functionality of this phone yet. Hopefully there's no problems there.

Thanks for your help and advice.
richard13 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone