Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

onthecouchagain

macrumors 604
Mar 29, 2011
Here's mine:

Q41zf.png

onthecouchagain

macrumors 604
Mar 29, 2011
An update to mine. Set up my alarms, added a couple of discrete toggles (it's great you can adjust it so that it doesn't display any colors). Can you find them? :)

I love the Sleep toggle so you don't always have to hit the physical Power/Wake button to put your device to sleep.

Home screen:

IkMoa.png

Left of home screen. These I leave the color toggles on. First image is with the toggle off, second is with GPS and WiFi toggle on...

Xdr1G.png

MB2JL.png
Who says Widgets have to clutter up a home screen? :]

Last edited:

recharge23

macrumors regular
Mar 12, 2012
Seoul, South Korea
An update to mine. Set up my alarms, added a couple of discrete toggles (it's great you can adjust it so that it doesn't display any colors). Can you find them? :)

I love the Sleep toggle so you don't always have to hit the physical Power/Wake button to put your device to sleep.

Home screen:

IkMoa.png

Left of home screen. These I leave the color toggles on. First image is with the toggle off, second is with GPS and WiFi toggle on...

Xdr1G.png

MB2JL.png
Who says Widgets have to clutter up a home screen? :]

doesn't that toggle just set a timer to put it to sleep rather than actually putting it to sleep? cause if not, i'd like to do that also for my nexus 7!

onthecouchagain

macrumors 604
Mar 29, 2011
doesn't that toggle just set a timer to put it to sleep rather than actually putting it to sleep? cause if not, i'd like to do that also for my nexus 7!

There's a "Lock Screen" toggle in Power Toggles. I switched the icon to the Sleep timer icon because the lock icon is used by my "No Lock" toggle. :)

You can do anything you want! Freedom is grand.

Last edited:

sadefazio

macrumors newbie
Dec 5, 2012
Achillias, what's that great slider you have on your home page? Is that a widgetlocker theme? If so, would you care to share it? I also have a GS3. Thanks.

cynics

macrumors G4
Jan 8, 2012
I use the beautiful widgets live wallpaper on my N10. I like how its updated for live local weather (rain, night/day, snow etc). I also like how interactive it is, grass sways with the tilt of the phone, rain/snow falls with the tilt of the phone. Plus touching clouds makes them pop etc. I haven't noticed any significant battery drain or anything and this is probably the most powerful live wallpaper I've used of course on a tablet battery drain maybe a little more difficult to notice...

dannyhex

macrumors regular
Sep 16, 2012
NY
Just got last night forgive if it's not too modified yet.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1356583665715.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1356583665715.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 236

bembol

macrumors 65816
Jul 29, 2006
My White Note 2 with HD Widgets. Too lazy to post the Grey, it's the Joker "Why So Serious?" wallpaper.

Attachments

• Home Screen.png
    Home Screen.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 234

Cody3133

macrumors member
Dec 16, 2012
Haha mines boring compared to y'all.

HTC EVO V 4G
Mobster Rom - Unlocked Stock

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1356808982440.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1356808982440.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 215
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.