Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Picture Gallery > UI Customization

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old Dec 4, 2012, 11:55 AM   #1
ckalinec
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Wallpaper Request

Hey guys, was wondering if I could get this wallpaper adjusted to 1280 x 800 from anyone. Sorry if I'm missing a specific request thread. If I am let me know!

ckalinec is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4, 2012, 10:23 PM   #2
tiggger
macrumors 601
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckalinec View Post
Hey guys, was wondering if I could get this wallpaper adjusted to 1280 x 800 from anyone. Sorry if I'm missing a specific request thread. If I am let me know!
this work?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Minimalist Civil War.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	543.6 KB
ID:	381588  
tiggger is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5, 2012, 10:17 AM   #3
Mal
macrumors 603
 
Mal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Orlando
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiggger View Post
this work?
Pretty sure that's the wrong ratio (this is a desktop thread, I think it needs to be horizontal).

jW
__________________
The Bearded Nerd
13" MacBook Pro; 64GB iPod touch
"It's a real burn, being right so often."
NoiseTrade.com/Walker
Mal is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5, 2012, 12:09 PM   #4
tiggger
macrumors 601
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
Pretty sure that's the wrong ratio (this is a desktop thread, I think it needs to be horizontal).

jW
oops, sorry bout that. see if this will do...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Minimalist.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	412.1 KB
ID:	381712  
tiggger is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5, 2012, 11:41 PM   #5
ckalinec
Thread Starter
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
That's awesome thanks!

Is there any way you could raise the Civil War writing up a little bit (So it fits above the dock on my mac)? And also center it up some? I know the original file wasn't center but if you could make it that way that would be awesome!
ckalinec is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8, 2012, 09:56 AM   #6
tiggger
macrumors 601
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckalinec View Post
That's awesome thanks!

Is there any way you could raise the Civil War writing up a little bit (So it fits above the dock on my mac)? And also center it up some? I know the original file wasn't center but if you could make it that way that would be awesome!
try this...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Minimalist 02.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	422.5 KB
ID:	382293  
tiggger is offline   0 Reply With Quote


Reply
MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Picture Gallery > UI Customization

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
iPhone: Wallpaper Request serkan UI Customization 2 Apr 22, 2014 05:39 PM
Desktop: Wallpaper Request WPerry66 UI Customization 2 Dec 13, 2013 11:52 AM
iPad: Wallpaper Request for iPad and other snarestud940 UI Customization 4 Sep 6, 2013 02:15 PM
iPhone: Wallpaper request db25s UI Customization 5 Dec 10, 2012 01:28 PM

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:41 AM.

Mac Rumors | Mac | iPhone | iPhone Game Reviews | iPhone Apps

Mobile Version | Fixed | Fluid | Fluid HD
Copyright 2002-2013, MacRumors.com, LLC