Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jcampbell1070

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 12, 2010
NC
i have co4 modern warfare and cod black ops from the app store, when i do a fresh install of osx software i will lose my game info. is there a way to save my stats of the games and then reload stats after a fresh install of mountain lion and the two games. thanks

edddeduck

macrumors 68020
Mar 26, 2004
i have co4 modern warfare and cod black ops from the app store, when i do a fresh install of osx software i will lose my game info. is there a way to save my stats of the games and then reload stats after a fresh install of mountain lion and the two games. thanks

All your stats and save games will be in your User Library folder somewhere (your library folder is hidden in Lion/Mountain Lion).

The exact location should be in the manual, if not email their support they should be able to tell you the exact location.

Edwin

jcampbell1070

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 12, 2010
NC
All your stats and save games will be in your User Library folder somewhere (your library folder is hidden in Lion/Mountain Lion).

The exact location should be in the manual, if not email their support they should be able to tell you the exact location.

Edwin

ok thank you

jcampbell1070

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 12, 2010
NC
I sent aspyer an email and this is what they told me.
(Unfortunately, a fresh installation of your OS will reset your ranking and stats. There is no way to recover them after reinstalling.) I guess im out of luck.

Jaguarxl

macrumors member
Nov 29, 2012
Brazil
Hi!

Maybe this will help you... it helped me to transfer Mac Borderlands 2 save folder to Windows. Maybe will help you finding CoD4 save files.

1-) Open "Finder"
2-) While holding "Option" key, click "Go" menu on finder.
3-) Click on Library
4-) Open "Application Support" folder
5-) Look for CoD4 folder or the folder that contains game data.

Btw... my Borderlands 2 came from Steam...

Hope it helps!

Cya:cool:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.