Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 5, 2012, 07:05 AM   #1
cooa99
macrumors regular

Ipod Touch 5 VS Iphone 4S (as an Ipod)

Hi Guys,

I am considering moving away from the use of an iphone as a communication device, hence looking at the Galaxy S3 as a likely contender. However I am still tied to apple ecosystem due to other apple products I have e.g. Ipad2, ATV2,ATV3,MBPrand daughter's ipod Touch 4 .....

So I was thinking of buying a new Galaxy S3 and a New Ipod Touch 5.

Then it occurred to me that rather than buying a new Touch 5, I could simply use my Iphone 4s sim free as an ipod....!

So if we completely ignore the obvious such as purchase costs, Weights and presence/absence of sim slot, does the new Ipod Touch 5 have any advantage/disadvantage over the Iphone 4S ?

cheers

cooa99
cooa99 is offline   1 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch