[iPad Mini] Specific examples of Mini Display at its Worst? - MacRumors Forums
Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 5, 2012, 10:08 AM   #1
maverick22
macrumors regular

Specific examples of Mini Display at its Worst?

I have played around with the mini 3 different times at Best Buy. I still could not see how people are calling the display "bad." I did notice the "calendar" app's text was very small--hard to read but not fuzzy. I looked at cnn.com, espn.com, nba.com, and the text looked great (even after zooming in)!

I don't think yahoo.com would let me zoom in though. Other than that and the calendar, I couldn't see fuzzy text, so I'm asking you all who said the display is bad: when are you finding the text fuzzy or bad(specific apps/websites)? I am asking because I am very close to purchasing one. I have read a few threads here, but I do not recall specific examples. I would like to go back to Best Buy and see your examples in person to judge for myself.

Thanks in advance.
maverick22 is offline   4 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad