Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Scott549

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 24, 2010
When someone figures this out, could you please post how the iCloud features work for music in iTunes 11? Can you stream your music from the cloud even if you don't have iTunes Match? If you do have iTunes Match, does the new iTunes do anything more than the previous version did?

Thanks.

malnar

macrumors 6502a
Aug 20, 2008
Yep, all I'm looking for in iTunes 11 is a fix to all of Match's problems - missing album art, bad matches, etc. I especially want a way to re-match and to UNmatch. If this isn't there, I'm done with Match all together.

khunsanook

macrumors 6502
Jul 2, 2006
East Asia
Couldn't agree more. iTunes Match is patchy at best. I have zero intention of continuing past my initial year if they can't make it work as advertised.

KingMobileAudio

macrumors newbie
Nov 29, 2012
I downloaded iTunes 11 and Match has work okay before but right now it's been stuck on the first part then get this.

Windows 8

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    11.2 KB · Views: 62

Hornet9988

macrumors newbie
Sep 28, 2011
I've been getting that same 4002 error message too. I can't find anything on Apple's website about it either and it's really driving me crazy. I get it when at the third step where it uploads my music for what it couldn't match on its own. This is terrible, not to mention that it doesn't stream on iOS devices and instead downloads the entire song. I wanted to be able to just shuffle my library and instead used an entire month's data in one commute.

tomlong89

macrumors newbie
Dec 18, 2012
rinse and repeat

hey guys try quitting iTunes and safari and reopen iTunes. Worked for me on my third try.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.